Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

How much you stand to win?

Still lost a bit by Giroud not scoring. But won some on a couple request a bets....France to win to nil/6+ France corners/30 booking points was 5/1 so had a fiver on that.

Had Giroud and over 2.5 on one bet and Giroud to score/France to win to nil 

How so?

had a tenner on an 8 team acca for about 300 and we were the only ones who didn't win, had a tenner on us, france & germany winning all three group games @ 50/1, too. long way to go on that but would've been 4/4 so far. had a few other specials in our group that needed us to win that game I think, too.

annoying, but at least it was an early losing selection and not the last one after I'd got my hopes up!

Just put mine on. £10 spread across:

Milik top Poland scorer - £2.50 returns £15

Germany/Muller - £1.50 returns £20

Albania lowest scorers - £1.50 returns £11

Kane, Bale, Muller, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic top team scorers - £1 returns £30

Germany/Spain final - £1 returns £13

Germany/France final - £1 returns £13

9 game acca - £1.50 returns £75

I'm now two games from winning this. Spain (v Turkey) tonight and Germany (v Northern Ireland on Monday). Not sure whether to cash out? (Currently at £35).

I'm now two games from winning this. Spain (v Turkey) tonight and Germany (v Northern Ireland on Monday). Not sure whether to cash out? (Currently at £35).

i could have cashed mine out for £30 when croatia were 2-0 up. thought it would be ok. then i thought of cashing out when Czech rep puled one back, but i didn't. I'm a twat. dont be like me

Made a bit on the England game yesterday. Predicted the 2-1 score odds were 15/2.

Then at half time I saw the attacking substitutions coming on and we were 10/3 to win! Nice little profit, just wish I put more on it.

Just found an error on Paddypower, they have winner and top goalscorer double bets. They have got Morata and France at 150/1! Same with Morata and Germany. Get on while you can.

Gone down to 33/1 which still isn't bad odds.

I've been making a small fortune betting on the 'no early goal' market on bet365.

it's usually 5/6 for there not to be a goal before the 33rd minute, and so far I think there has only been 3 or 4 matches where a goal was scored before then.

Haha that was one of the most open "safe draw" games I have ever seen!

haha nah they both played for a 0-0 man. obvious weren't it.

did get a bit twitchy when payet twatted the bar then had a free kick in injury time but he missed on purpose imo.

haha nah they both played for a 0-0 man. obvious weren't it.

did get a bit twitchy when payet twatted the bar then had a free kick in injury time but he missed on purpose imo.

Don't forget when Pogba smashed the bar on purpose and Sommer patted one onto the bar as well haha.

Payet is going to kill my France/Griezmann double!

Archived