Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Ridiculous amount of bets on. Forecasts, Top Goalscorers, Group winners etc.

Belgium at a big price I like the look of, as well as Lukaku to be top scorer.

Really like Rooney at 5/1 to be Englands top scorer, takes the pens, nailed on starter as Roy loves him dearly and I think 2 might be enough as I can't see us going beyond last 16.

reverse forecast on the top 2 in each group...

France / Swiss

England / Slovakia

Germany / Poland

Spain / Croatia

Belgium / Italy

Portugal / Austria

10p Heinz pays £142.58

£1.30 acca pays £209.83

Not convinced with Kante as POTT. Not that he won't be the best player at the tournament, just that whoever decides these things usually cop out and either give it to the top scorer of the tournament, the top scorer of the winning team or the captain of the winning team.

Had a bit on Kane to out score Giroud in a match bet. Could be wrong but can't see him starting many games over Martial and Greizmann?

I'd say you are pretty wrong. Unless the France boss has been trolling everyone Giroud will be starting in the centre with Griezmann/Martial/Koman/Payet out wide.

That being said, I've had France/Griezmann so I'd love it if he played up top :D

I'd say you are pretty wrong. Unless the France boss has been trolling everyone Giroud will be starting in the centre with Griezmann/Martial/Koman/Payet out wide.

That being said, I've had France/Griezmann so I'd love it if he played up top :D

Ha ha oh dear. Got to say it was only placed knowing Kane will be a greedy cvnt and the fact I thought France had far better options than him.

Ha ha oh dear. Got to say it was only placed knowing Kane will be a greedy cvnt and the fact I thought France had far better options than him.

Definitely not a write off, I just don't think it will be quite the value bet you expected haha. 

So excited for these euro's. had a massive Copa america/euro's 15 fold at 400/1, £2.50 placed..

Brazil came in so just 14 more to go, easy

I still think Germany wont get out their group

Only Poland are the other threat for me but I can still see Germany easily winning the group. They never seem to bother with friendlies but always turn up to tournaments. Prior to the last World Cup they failed to beat USA, Cameroon and Poland in friendlies...

Guest Mee-9

Just a question, are people just backing Poland because of Lewandowski and Milik? 

Or did they boss qualifying? 

Just a question, are people just backing Poland because of Lewandowski and Milik? 

Or did they boss qualifying? 

Finished a point behind Germany. Lost one game - I think it was Germany away.

just stuck a couple more on from SkyBet's Multi-Team RequestABet options.

20 or more booking points in each game - 12/1

Spain & France to reach the semis; Austria/England/Belgium all to reach the quarters - 40/1

Betdaq are doing £10 bet on top scorer £5 free every goal he scores. Decent bet that you can bet 10 on Ronaldo lay it off on betfair/smarkets and make a lose of about £2 and then every time he scores you have a few bet should get 3 or 4 I would of thought.

Anybody use Betfairs 'free play 6' pools betting, predict 6 correct scores to win a million quid, free to enter and you can cash out at half time if the bet is still live...

https://pools.betfair.com/freeplay

Anyway, this weeks selections are the first 6 Euro matches...

France 2-1

Switzerland 2-0

Slovakia 2-1

England v Russia 1-1

Turkey v Croatia 1-1

Poland 2-0

Just put mine on. £10 spread across:

Milik top Poland scorer - £2.50 returns £15

Germany/Muller - £1.50 returns £20

Albania lowest scorers - £1.50 returns £11

Kane, Bale, Muller, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic top team scorers - £1 returns £30

Germany/Spain final - £1 returns £13

Germany/France final - £1 returns £13

9 game acca - £1.50 returns £75

NG to be man of the match tonight is 40/1 !!!!!¡!!¡¡!!!!!!!!

also koscielny is 90/1. if he gets his head on a corner he's in with a right shout. 90s is way too big. 

Archived