Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Not really sure what's happened. Did about 15 of those premium epl sbc's the other day to get rid of some deadwood and got naff all. Did another 5 today and got Tots Kante, Walker and Alonso! Shame they're untradeable but there goes my Calcio a team.

3 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Not really sure what's happened. Did about 15 of those premium epl sbc's the other day to get rid of some deadwood and got naff all. Did another 5 today and got Tots Kante, Walker and Alonso! Shame they're untradeable but there goes my Calcio a team.

Well worth a hybrid if you could afford it.

On 21/05/2017 at 10:35, FUT1234 said:

packed this bad boy in a epl sbc pack, so sold st martial and wait a little bit for the prices of walker azpilicuetta and alonso to go down then buy them. 

IMG_5394.JPG

He's a total tank, I snapped him up yesterday and partnered him up with potm Kane and my god they're doing damage together with tots Eriksen in the hole

20 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Gameplay seem's to have sped up i think and for the worse :( 

Think i'm done with this years FIFA. Keep telling myself i'm not getting 18 but i know i will end up 

I think it's gone slow, unless you've played today! I want that glyfi card so... yeah I'm going back at it.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I think it's gone slow, unless you've played today! I want that glyfi card so... yeah I'm going back at it.

I play ProClubs mostly with mates we can just tell something is different, everything is ultra rushed with AI! 

Usually we can let them defend, do their own thing but they pass it around at a million miles per hour now making alomst glitch like errors 

Often wandered if EA roll out patches toward the end of latest game to entice people into not enjoying it and buying the next edition! Probably wrong though thats just the conspiracy nut in me :) 

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

He's a total tank, I snapped him up yesterday and partnered him up with potm Kane and my god they're doing damage together with tots Eriksen in the hole

I packed tots lukaku and have potm son so ive put him cm so prib wasting him abit but hes good in midfield string can pass also finish when he gets tge chsnce. 

43 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Im gonna do them non premium epl sbc packs through out tge day so should have arkeast 20 to open tonight bet i dnt get anything. 

i spent 10k last night doing the premium. I read it wrong and thought "awesome ill get a TOTS player" then opened it, got naff all and then realised they were all untradeable. 

so ever since i packed alba and put him in my squad (like for like change, no chem difference) i can't win a raffle. He replaced filipe luis so no major change at all. got me paranoid so now ive read up on this fifa handicap thing where the game will rubber band your players down to cause a fair game. Anyone else heard of this or had any runnings into something and thought this? 

5 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

so ever since i packed alba and put him in my squad (like for like change, no chem difference) i can't win a raffle. He replaced filipe luis so no major change at all. got me paranoid so now ive read up on this fifa handicap thing where the game will rubber band your players down to cause a fair game. Anyone else heard of this or had any runnings into something and thought this? 

It happens but people still don't accept it.. some even on here. There's being good at the game and also knowing glitches too. Ask yourself why all the top players have a bronze bench? 

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It happens but people still don't accept it.. some even on here. There's being good at the game and also knowing glitches too. Ask yourself why all the top players have a bronze bench? 

they do?

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

Well worth a hybrid if you could afford it.

I'm subbing on Dybala, Radja and if Parolo at half time and it's working a treat using 4312, finally back in D2. Though usually when I change formation it works a treat for about 10 games then goes to pot.

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I just came here to ask why in the finals in Berlin did the guys have 40 something rated players in their subs.

Was the same deal with the NHL series. Worst team I ever had there is when I had a team filled with star players.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I just came here to ask why in the finals in Berlin did the guys have 40 something rated players in their subs.

Was the same deal with the NHL series. Worst team I ever had there is when I had a team filled with star players.

i never saw the teams. I thought their benches were packed with specials. Got any links/pics? 

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

i never saw the teams. I thought their benches were packed with specials. Got any links/pics? 

No I don't. Just caught my eye when the one guy went to make a substitution. He had three good players as subs and the rest were bronze. 

I assume they both did the same.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

There are people who believe that if you have a lower level bench then your first team will play better due to handicapping.

This hasn't actually ever been proven.

56 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

No I don't. Just caught my eye when the one guy went to make a substitution. He had three good players as subs and the rest were bronze. 

I assume they both did the same.

They have bronze benches so they are not handicapped in game, ie an 89 rated team vs 81 etc. I guess they just keep them in for the tournaments as if they dont and others do they will be at a disadvantage   

15 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

They have bronze benches so they are not handicapped in game, ie an 89 rated team vs 81 etc. I guess they just keep them in for the tournaments as if they dont and others do they will be at a disadvantage   

so this works then? if i was to say take 4 of my subs and turn them into 3 low bronze it would unhandicap the game?

Archived