Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

56 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

It's basically Ultimate Team in a browser. Pretty sure you get a reward for signing into it every day before release of the game. I got a silver pack today for logging in.

Is it only certain people that can use the web app? I used the app last year but still can't find it? Says I need to purchase Fifa 17.

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

22nd. If it's automated it might be midnight but knowing EA it'll be like seven pm tomorrow just to troll the 13yo boys that can't wait that long without exploding.

You seen the reaction to the Web App being down?

Had a look on twitter to see if EA had put out an update and some people are about suicidal.

3 minutes ago, Stretters91 said:

my web app hasnt had a problem :P been on it all day :P !

I logged on to open my packs and I put them all in the trade pile last night, tried to log on this morning before work to see if they'd sold but the servers were down.

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You seen the reaction to the Web App being down?

Had a look on twitter to see if EA had put out an update and some people are about suicidal.

I've been reading the forums on and off for the last few hours. Scenes. 

lol

One guy actually, and I mean actually really, said "peoples lives depend on it" (the web app.)

Wasn't even joking.

6 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Does everybody get the same sort of starter packs or does it depend on how often you've played previous Fifa's? 

I think returning players get 4 packs and new players get 2. Although I'm not sure.

Archived