Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I've got my starter team.

Zieler

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

Mendy

Drinky

Kapustka

Okazaki

Ulloa

Think I'll try and get the better City players once the game is out.

How much did all that cost you? 

2 hours ago, DB11 said:

The download will be slow simply because of the volume of people downloading and Microsoft restricting it so the servers don't crash. 

Your speed will be slower at peak times but that's a lot slower. Have you done a post code check to see if you're in an area that can receive what you pay for?

Got speed test results which are 217mbps. Last week I was hitting 80 which I'm happy with but this week only 28?

13 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Might be a daft question but how is everyone getting early access? something you have to pay for?

On PC and Xbox you can get Ea access, you pay £3.99 a month, you get a 10 trial of the game

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Finally - the demo is working! lol

Bloody Microsoft with their corrupt updates.

How do you access the Web App early through EA Access? Can someone point out the steps I have to take to get there?

(I have EA Access on XBOX One)

You can play the whole game through EA access. I just went on the xbox store and searched Fifa 17. There is an EA access version to download.

If its just the FUT web app you want, anyone can access that on the internet.

It's begun....Screenshot_20160922-113511.png

I just packed quite a good silver. Right now it'll sell for peanuts apparently. Is it likely because everyone just wants to build their gold premier league team asap?

I'm guessing prices for silvers etc are likely to go up as the game is released for a few weeks?

22 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

You can play the whole game through EA access. I just went on the xbox store and searched Fifa 17. There is an EA access version to download.

If its just the FUT web app you want, anyone can access that on the internet.

So to access the Web App now, you need to download the EA Access version via the XBOX Store, then create your own FUT team in the trial version, correct?

Archived