Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I'm starting to sympathise with the 13yos. I'm not sure I can hold in my excitement any longer at running out for my first game with a spine of Yuki Abe, Shunsuke Nakamura and Shinji Okazaki. :wub:

9yxM1.gif

Just going through the random bronzes that i've got and apparently Mikael Forssell still plays. He's a 63 rated Bronze lol

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

XBOX One users check EA Access.

Don't stay up to late

I was one of the earlier peeps to get on I think, started downloading about an hour ago.

Got to 5gb in no time.

I get the distinct impression everyone is downloading now, stuck on 11/40 for the last twenty minutes. lol

really didn't think I'd be bothered about fifa this year but the hype has dragged me back in now I cant wait for it to come out.

would fifa points from 16 be transferred to 17?

and the players I've got now like Musa, would I be better selling now, or waiting for the game to actually be released?

5 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

really didn't think I'd be bothered about fifa this year but the hype has dragged me back in now I cant wait for it to come out.

would fifa points from 16 be transferred to 17?

and the players I've got now like Musa, would I be better selling now, or waiting for the game to actually be released?

Never have and highly likely never will, because it'd give some an extremely unfair advantage (not that some already have an advantage now, mind).

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't have access to download yet but friends do, strange one. Keep an eye on it people :)

You sure?

I went in to EA access, tried, didn't appear to have access. But went to the FIFA store page FROM EA access and then it was available.

@DB11 your good with your computers etc. I currently pay for 200mpbs fibre optic from Virgin Media, XBOX is plugged in via Ethernet cable I just done a speed test on my phone and I'm only getting these figures.

Ping - 19 MS

Download -  28.57 MBPS

Upload - 12.72 MBPS

Only my phone is currently connected via WiFi? 

Just over 1GB downloaded so far, XBOX staying on all night.

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

@DB11 your good with your computers etc. I currently pay for 200mpbs fibre optic from Virgin Media, XBOX is plugged in via Ethernet cable I just done a speed test on my phone and I'm only getting these figures.

Ping - 19 MS

Download -  28.57 MBPS

Upload - 12.72 MBPS

I'm the same pal. I started off downloaded about a gig in a minute or two.

That was when United were kicking off. Seven thirtyish. It's ten now and I'm less than 50% cos it's downloading about 2mbps haha. 

Just the volume. Leave your machine on overnight and it'll have done by after work tomorrow. That's what I'm doing.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

This is daft.

I've just loaned a Hector Bellerin for 15 games and i've got on in the trade pile that someone has bid 12k on.

12k?!

Edit: He just sold for 23k lol Some people have too many coins apparently.

who did you sell for that much?

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Ping - 19 MS

Download -  28.57 MBPS

Upload - 12.72 MBPS

The download will be slow simply because of the volume of people downloading and Microsoft restricting it so the servers don't crash. 

Your speed will be slower at peak times but that's a lot slower. Have you done a post code check to see if you're in an area that can receive what you pay for?

Archived