Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

@Ashley, out of curiosity, did the likes of Chilwell, Gray and Amartey not get head scanned? Seems a bit strange our gaps haven't been filled when the likes of Reece Oxford, Alex Iwobi, Michael Keane all have new game faces.

Don't know 

32 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

So to access the Web App now, you need to download the EA Access version via the XBOX Store, then create your own FUT team in the trial version, correct?

No mate. You can log straight into the Web app on the internet with your xbox live account details and create your team. You don't need ea access to do that. Anyone can.

Or you can download the fifa 17 ea access version and do it on your console in the full version of the game. Obvs you can't play matches on the Web app.

11 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

No mate. You can log straight into the Web app on the internet with your xbox live account details and create your team. You don't need ea access to do that. Anyone can.

Or you can download the fifa 17 ea access version and do it on your console in the full version of the game. Obvs you can't play matches on the Web app.

It won't work for me for some strange reason. I get to the FUT website and am now staring at a blank screen (only the stadium as the background).

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

It won't work for me for some strange reason. I get to the FUT website and am now staring at a blank screen (only the stadium as the background).

Sounds more like a browser issue to me. Try a different one.

14 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Sounds more like a browser issue to me. Try a different one.

Tried that, but it still tells me that I've not been invited to the early web start. Sounds to me I need to wait until the EA Access version is fully downloaded before I can access the Web App.

43 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Have you bought any FIFA points? Or using coins to get your packs?

Spent about fifteen quid on points to get me started. Usually do.

The coins I'll make off selling those first ten or so packs will last me ages as I always play with pretty cheap daft squads.

Shinji just scored his first goal for Unrustled Djimi. Scruffy ass toe poke after which he fell over the keeper. Love it.

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Spent about fifteen quid on points to get me started. Usually do.

The coins I'll make off selling those first ten or so packs will last me ages as I always play with pretty cheap daft squads.

Shinji just scored his first goal for Unrustled Djimi. Scruffy ass toe poke after which he fell over the keeper. Love it.

So realistic lol

16 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

This is a joke now. Started the download at 7:20 last night and its at 93%. Was at least expecting to play before I go work...

I downloaded it on PC and it finished within an hour.....

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Tried that, but it still tells me that I've not been invited to the early web start. Sounds to me I need to wait until the EA Access version is fully downloaded before I can access the Web App.

Did you play Ultimate Team last year? as I'm pretty sure you need to have played the previous version to be able to get the web app early.

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The Web App is not accessible for the ones playing ahead with EA access:

EA Access.png

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Well that's a lie because I can't. 

Archived