Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

The Journey's been brilliant so far. Very immersive, lots of great lines and it's challenging enough that you don't leave the mode frustrated, it's rather fair and balanced.

Graphics look tremendous. Loving it so far. Already made my way to Leicester and am about to join for the pre-season tour. :D

Guest CityFan 06

Are Leicester in general any different on this, considering we've just won the title? Stadium detail, fans, chants, commentary etc.

19 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I assume you've packed Ronaldo and bought Messi and Neymar already.

It's the first time I've downloaded it on PC, I can't help it if my internet is fast over ethernet cable...... I also downloaded it in the middle of the day! so no school kids trying to get it! 

22 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Playing career mode and leicester are not in europe - anyone know if this is just an EA access version thing?

They can't leave that out of the full game - took me until october in the game to realise...

Don't you have to do something when creating the game to enable european competitions in the first season?

Found a way to get this for £32 on ps4 if anyone is interested. Go on amazon and copy the link for the game, then paste it into flubit and create an account, then a few hours later they'll send you an email saying your offer is ready. Click that and log back in and there it is.

17 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Don't you have to do something when creating the game to enable european competitions in the first season?

You are correct... never noticed that option before as I always play as Leicester. Drew a group that isnt as easy as ours though :(

Time to start my career again.

1 minute ago, Foxin hell said:

Slimani costs around 3300 coins on Ultimate team, reckon his price will drop when the games out or increase?

It will drop. It's expensive atm because the game isn't out yet.

Once the game is out more and more packs will be opened.

I managed to get both Slimani and Mahrez in packs. I play them in a 4-3-3 (4) with Loan James Rodriguez in CAM. It's almost cheating.

Just now, AKCJ said:

It will drop. It's expensive atm because the game isn't out yet.

Once the game is out more and more packs will be opened.

I managed to get both Slimani and Mahrez in packs. I play them in a 4-3-3 (4) with Loan James Rodriguez in CAM. It's almost cheating.

Yeah I'v heard Slimani is ridiculously good. Will try and get him and Vards up front with Mahrez on the right and Drinkwater and Mendy in cdm in a 3-5-2. 

So pretty much half the Leicester side.

4 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Vardy is about 17-20k and Mahrez is 40k.

This is on ps4

Sound. 

How have you managed to get onto the transfer market on the PS4? Are you using the companion app? I can't seem to get access even though I've been a hardcore UT player for years. 

I joined so late last year that I breezed straight up the divisions against real dross without ever playing anyone decent.

Obviously everyone is at the bottom now and I've been hammered convincingly by some people much, much better than me in fut divisions. Fair enough, it'll even out.

Did make me realise just how shit I am at shooting though. Some people scoring every single 1v1 or shot in the 18 yard box with a casual tap finish.

What are they doing? What's the most assured way of finishing? Finesse? Triple tap b? The new driven shot?

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I joined so late last year that I breezed straight up the divisions against real dross without ever playing anyone decent.

Obviously everyone is at the bottom now and I've been hammered convincingly by some people much, much better than me in fut divisions. Fair enough, it'll even out.

Did make me realise just how shit I am at shooting though. Some people scoring every single 1v1 or shot in the 18 yard box with a casual tap finish.

What are they doing? What's the most assured way of finishing? Finesse? Triple tap b? The new driven shot?

I do like this new double b shot along the floor. Easy to tuck it into the corner out the reach of the keeper.

Archived