Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

2 questions for @Ashley or any other xbox FIFA veterans.

1. I've pre ordered super deluxe from Amazon, it'll come as a download code email on release day I believe. But I also have EA Access.

Am I right in thinking everyone with EA access gets 10 hours of FIFA 17 between 22nd and 29th regardless of whether they've bought the game and what version they have? My EA Origin account will then in theory link my access and official "versions" of the game so to speak?

2. Does progress made during EA Access (in, for example, ultimate team) count when the game goes live or is it reset as it would be with a beta test?

My guess is either tonight or when EA Access starts.

Didn't get the best packs Valbuenea(sp?) And Skrtel best players. More or less sold all the shit cards. Bought the KP, Premier League ball and had bids on Leicester kits last night.

Our kits are very expensive this year compared to other years 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Didn't get the best packs Valbuenea(sp?) And Skrtel best players. More or less sold all the shit cards. Bought the KP, Premier League ball and had bids on Leicester kits last night.

Our kits are very expensive this year compared to other years 

Stupid team getting better making it harder to earn leicester stuff in a game

On 9/16/2016 at 17:45, Larry_LCFC said:

I think EA and Frostbite together have taken Fifa to another level. The graphics are so close to lifelike in Fifa 17. Cant wait to see Ranieri. A lot of comments I've heard about PES are that its not very refined in comparison. The only thing PES has going for it is UCL which fifa really needs. The lack of licensed teams and stadiums in PES just kills it for me.

This is very true, PES 2017 has amazing gameplay from what I have seen, but less so on the graphics side. However FIFA 17 looks stunning and I think they have improved their gameplay. 

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbh I buy way more packs than I should and I've only ever gotten one player that sold for more than 20k. That was Neymar a couple of months ago when the prices on 16 had already plummeted.

I've had a TOTW Thiago Silva once that sold for 600k on FIFA 15 I think that was.

Best I've got so far with the new one is Tiago from Atletico, I'm buying all the discard Helans at the minute cos he's retiring he'll be taken out of packs soon.

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I've had a TOTW Thiago Silva once that sold for 600k on FIFA 15 I think that was.

Best I've got so far with the new one is Tiago from Atletico, I'm buying all the discard Helans at the minute cos he's retiring he'll be taken out of packs soon.

Surely that only works if he's popular? Don't the Wednesday lot think he's guff?

Loving the melt down on the FIFA forums atm because people can't get on the web app. Makes the reaction to our loss on here look reasonable.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Surely that only works if he's popular? Don't the Wednesday lot think he's guff?

Loving the melt down on the FIFA forums atm because people can't get on the web app. Makes the reaction to our loss on here look reasonable.

It's back up now I think. Not sure if it'll work or not but he's French, has 91 pace and I've only paid discard value or at most 100 coins more. Who knows? 

Reckon im gonna buy Fifa points at the beginning this year to start me off and then not get anymore all year.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

My best was a tots Benzema in FIFA 16.

Sold for 800k and I just spent it on drafts.

I think it was FIFA 15 as well where TOTS where pretty common, I got a Tevez and Chiellini about 3 packs apart but they only fetched about 500k between them.

I always start really well then get bored and spunk all my coins on packs.

Archived