Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Slimani on this is lethal. Wins everything in the air, quick great stamina and you thethe opposition can't get anywhere near him when he's on the ball. 

I hate making premier league teams, was thinking of building an Algeria one with an admittedly premier league front three.

Mahrez is going to cost me mad wedge though if I do.

433 with Mahrez and Feghoulli around Slim sounds nice though.

It's definitely become harder to actively defend and snatch the ball from opposing attackers, even on medium difficulty. You're best advised to keep in line when defending and pressure the other team into losing the ball themselves. Tackling needs to be timed perfectly, because you'll see a lot more wingers, midfielders and strikers able to evade slides.

I'm a bit fan of standing tackles, but more often than not, I can't get near the other guy because the CPU anticipates way better.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

There's a corner glitch already.

Call someone short, pass to them cross it in, closer to the byline the better. Keeper more or less stands still and you get a free header.

ive scored two or three by getting them to land further out and passing them aiming at the far post. If you win your header cleanly enough then there'll be someone running into the back post for a tap in.

10 hours ago, matty98 said:

Found a way to get this for £32 on ps4 if anyone is interested. Go on amazon and copy the link for the game, then paste it into flubit and create an account, then a few hours later they'll send you an email saying your offer is ready. Click that and log back in and there it is.

Just tried this and it's coming up as the original price? 

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Scored a volley outside the box from a corner with Youri Tieleman, it was quality!

Pace seems to have been downgraded again, Vardy through 1vs1 with the keeper but he always somehow gets caught.

Personally think pace has been upped especially when you flick the ball out in front of you and you've got room to run into.

27 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Journey is good. Script is too lad-like for me (we made it fam innit blud! etc) but it's a cool feature and adds something to the series for people like me who can't be arsed with FUT. 

Whilst I don't want to sound racist one of the characters is black and he's based in London I believe at the start? Boys of that origin generally speak like that being from there. 

10 minutes ago, IOWFOX said:

What the **** is up with the download speed for this. Go into network settings and get told my speed is 20mbps on wifi or wired. Yet only downloading at 3-5!

When you test download speeds it's in bits per second whereas you download in bytes per second which are about 8x bigger I think, so your downloading at around the right speed

1 hour ago, matty98 said:

When you test download speeds it's in bits per second whereas you download in bytes per second which are about 8x bigger I think, so your downloading at around the right speed

Nah it is definitely not that, thats what i first thought but it suddenly jumped upto 20 and has stayed there mostly, if it drops down i reset the console and that seems to fix it. I definitely dont have 160mb fibre unfortunately. 

On 23 September 2016 at 10:40, matty98 said:

Found a way to get this for £32 on ps4 if anyone is interested. Go on amazon and copy the link for the game, then paste it into flubit and create an account, then a few hours later they'll send you an email saying your offer is ready. Click that and log back in and there it is.

Yh I've done this now but are you sure this site is safe to pay trough? Don't feel safe paying on it

25 minutes ago, matty98 said:

First time i've used it, I just checked the reviews on trustpilot and seems fine to me

The only problem with this offer it says estimates delivery between 5th and 8th October which has kind of put me off rather pay 37 quid then have to wait a week to get it 

2 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Got a couple of good trading methods that I used last night, made 25k on the web app in a couple of hours last night. Nothing else really to do now my trail has ran out

So you're not going to share you're methods then? 

Archived