Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

46 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Came a day early, don't like how when you take freekicks it's still in the overhead view, apart from that seems good. I like the new corners.

Press your left stick to change camera view at set peices

Just now, Finnegan said:

Nobody was playing the bronze and silver cups.

Last two years, 90% of my players and teams were silver. Got pointless, could never get cup games.

Yeah its stupid. I used to try making a bronze team, then after a cup win i planned to upgrade and do silver, with league matches in between. never got cup games and got massacred in leagues

Well I am enjoying The Journey game mode. Hate the taking of penalties though that's a complete lottery. I swear I did the same technique twice in a row... first time  bottom corner second time literally went to the corner flag

I'm also enjoying The Journey but I find the realism of the story a bit bizarre. A player gets released by his academy and only gets a contract after exit trials, but is then thrown straight into the first team (at Leicester in my game) and players like Marco Reus and James Rodriguez know your name before you've even played a competitive game :dry: Feels like you've gained fame without even doing anything.

4 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I'm also enjoying The Journey but I find the realism of the story a bit bizarre. A player gets released by his academy and only gets a contract after exit trials, but is then thrown straight into the first team (at Leicester in my game) and players like Marco Reus and James Rodriguez know your name before you've even played a competitive game :dry: Feels like you've gained fame without even doing anything.

I threw realism out the window in demo, when I was brought on as a sub while Zlatan was sitting right right next to me

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You mean you didn't always dream of playing a Rashford simulator?

Score 40 goals in 2 games and still get shipped out on loan. It's laughable lol at least with the NBA 2K version of this mode your performances determined your fate. You can do awful in the exit trials and still end up at United or City. Bloody hell im cross. 

As part of my cultural awareness course I've been tasked with piecing together a squad that includes all the shades on the BlueBrett colour wheel.

This is my work in progress.

Screenshot_20160929-125652.png

Feghoulli is obviously just a placeholder. I'll open a few packs tomorrow after the OTW cards go live and should hopefully then be able to afford a standard gold Riyad.

Could do with some tips getting rid of that keeper though. There aren't many good African keepers. Got one in ligue 1 and one in LA liga.

Getting them in on tidy chem with two decent CBs is ****ing hard though. Especially as I really don't want to lose Asamoah.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As part of my cultural awareness course I've been tasked with piecing together a squad that includes all the shades on the BlueBrett colour wheel.

This is my work in progress.

Screenshot_20160929-125652.png

Feghoulli is obviously just a placeholder. I'll open a few packs tomorrow after the OTW cards go live and should hopefully then be able to afford a standard gold Riyad.

Could do with some tips getting rid of that keeper though. There aren't many good African keepers. Got one in ligue 1 and one in LA liga.

Getting them in on tidy chem with two decent CBs is ****ing hard though. Especially as I really don't want to lose Asamoah.

I'm assuming you're talking about Kameni? He's not too bad. i would have gone with him.

Also, i'm offended that there are no white players in your team. Are you Robert Mugabe in disguise?!

Just now, TiffToff88 said:

I'm assuming you're talking about Kameni? He's not too bad. i would have gone with him.

Also, i'm offended that there are no white players in your team. Are you Robert Mugabe in disguise?!

Find me a white African on FIFA and I'll definitely put him in.

Kameni is Cameroonian and Enyema Nigerian. Neither have any great centre backs except Matip and the lad at Lyon.

If I put Matip and Kameni in, they're both 7s at best and then Asamoah drops to 5.

Archived