Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

16 minutes ago, Mark said:

What don't you like?

Its a responsive design now so it displays depending on what device you're on. I tried to make mobile as much like it was previous for those used to viewing on a mobile, if it's mainly looks wise I could make an alternative available so it looks the same as desktop

It's not really to do with looks. It's more that when I browse FT I like to see the newest topics on the right, the topics that have recently been added to and what not.

Guest CityFan 06

Not sure if this is just my laptop, but when you send a twitter link attachment from a phone, and then view it on a desktop later, it shows like this. As you can see some of the tweet information is not visible unless you go on it....

Screenshot 2016-08-02 at 5.16.52 PM.png

1 hour ago, SpazticChicken said:

Dont know if its been mentioned but I used to appreciate the 'View Last Read' button that used to come up as you moved to cursor over each topic, now you have to guess which page you were last on and find your own way.

It has been mentioned and the answer was that you now just have to click the thread title rather than the icon and it does the same job

15 hours ago, DB11 said:

It has been mentioned and the answer was that you now just have to click the thread title rather than the icon and it does the same job

Yeah you're right mate.

I thought I tested it last night before posting that and it put me on the first post of a thread I'd already been through alot of. I don't know now its fine :sweating:

So I can't reply on my iPhone to any thread as the reply box contains the insert other media tab and the paper clip image for choosing files.....

There is no space to put your finger to place a cusor in the box or get the touch keypad up on the phone.

Is there something obvious I've missed? (There usually is...)

Thanks,

SL

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

My topics, are still being presented vertically...You did mention, that it should be better after this

weekend...

The updates been delayed but it should be this week, sorry.

46 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So I can't reply on my iPhone to any thread as the reply box contains the insert other media tab and the paper clip image for choosing files.....

There is no space to put your finger to place a cusor in the box or get the touch keypad up on the phone.

Is there something obvious I've missed? (There usually is...)

Thanks,

SL

Have you a screenshot of this? Also what iPhone are you using?

35 minutes ago, Mark said:

The updates been delayed but it should be this week, sorry.

Have you a screenshot of this? Also what iPhone are you using?

IPhone 5s. 

I use my pad usually, just noticed this the other week.

I'll see if I can get a screenshot sent over to one of my other devices.

Nothing major but I noticed on who you repped/who repped you bit on your profile, some of a few can be seen a few times.

For example, 'X repped you 15 hours ago' seen at the top and then you see it mentioned again a few more times down the page.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

17 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Nothing major but I noticed on who you repped/who repped you bit on your profile, some of a few can be seen a few times.

For example, 'X repped you 15 hours ago' seen at the top and then you see it mentioned again a few more times down the page.

12 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Anyone else getting duplicate posts?

I'd say 80% of my posts are duplicated, no idea why. Sometimes it'll put half the post in the first reply and then the second reply has the rest of it?

Am I doing something wrong? 

Both are known issues, although the duplicate posting seems to be happen in stages and is email/notification related. Trying to figure out the actual cause.

• Like 2

On 01/08/2016 at 16:24, pds said:

Is the History section back yet?

I just noticed this had gone. I loved looking through that section. 

Are there plans to bring it back? I hope it hasn't gone permanently It was the most expansive section on LCFC's history on the net.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

I just noticed this had gone. I loved looking through that section. 

Are there plans to bring it back? I hope it hasn't gone permanently It was the most expansive section on LCFC's history on the net.

It's almost ready, just need a menu. If anyone more knowledgable than me can come up with a responsive menu please get in touch :D

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 18:42, Mark said:

It's almost ready, just need a menu. If anyone more knowledgable than me can come up with a responsive menu please get in touch :D

My topics, are still being presented vertically...You did mention, that it should be better after this

weekend...

JUST want to say...as from today, cant say what time,...Topics are now back to normal Horizontal, and I can now adjust my

Eyes , to the horizontal..Thanks Mark..

When I went bed at night, after posting on the forum, I wasnt sure if I was lying down, or standing in my sleep.

It confused me while reading the Kamasutra...:P

Just now, fuchsntf said:

weekend...

JUST want to say...as from today, cant say what time,...Topics are now back to normal Horizontal, and I can now adjust my

Eyes , to the horizontal..Thanks Mark..

When I went bed at night, after posting on the forum, I wasnt sure if I was lying down, or standing in my sleep.

It confused me while reading the Kamasutra...:P

Glad to hear it, I applied the latest upgrade last night but didn't announce it incase it hadn't fixed anything as I can't test myself lol

• 4 weeks later...

What does ignoring mentions mean?

Also I am still finding it very buggy, scrolling is temperamental I can't always scroll to the bottom of a page it keeps bouncing back up.

Editing posts I find that I press edit I click in the post and press backspace and it hasn't activated the text box so it is like pressing back on the browser, have to click a few times on the post.

Both of these are using IE at work

Notifications, it tells me 2 people have quoted me in a thread I click on the notification and it takes me to the first one, then I have to scroll down looking for the second, was much easier on the old version where each quote was a separate notification.