Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Keith Vaz

"Our Keith" is like Hillary, you commit crime after crime and when you get caught, it's sorry I didn't really claim for that (again) (have gay s?x and ask for drugs)! Or I never did any of this! I think people are starting to wake up to these charlatan's! As in America and our Brexit vote, the votes of the non charlatan do count too. The rest of Europe may follow whats happened? But people like Keith will soon be called to justice.  And as a "criminal" the sooner the better! 

Edited by WarehamFox
Missing "

7 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

Ha ha, I was quoting  boots60's comment about "our Keef". It's just above my post, if you look closely you might just see it. :rolleyes: He deffo ain't my Keef either!

Not aimed at you matey I just like slagging the little ...      oh I'm off again !!   :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'm not sure there ever was a criminal case to answer.

He ca do what he wants in his spare time - its his activities in his job that concern me.

I'm all for live and let live but I've got to say, I'm not sure a married MP (with children) should be banging Romanian Rent boys whilst smacked up on coke. He's supposed to be representing his (very religious)  constituency lol  theres an example to be set. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'm all for live and let live but I've got to say, I'm not sure a married MP (with children) should be banging Romanian Rent boys whilst smacked up on coke. He's supposed to be representing his (very religious)  constituency lol  theres an example to be set. 

Maybe - there's the whole 7 principles of public life thing, which I'm pretty sure he might be in contravention of on the work side (lol) however I'm honestly not bothered about him using recreational drugs and sleeping with consenting adults providing it doesn't prevent him from doing his job. I certainly am not of the opinion that sex and alleged drug use should be a criminal matter.

So while he's at it - (quite literally) he should have some interesting views on religious doctrines, the drug debate and prostitution. (Which he now won't contribute to the review on the latter, sadly.) What in my mind would make him unfit to do his job and unethical hypocritical leader of people would be if he didn't then back drug decriminalisation, working to change conditions for sex workers and reviewing the role, purpose and interpretations of religion in the 21st century.

Yeah but having Vaz chairing a committee looking at the merits of decriminalising prostitution and illicit drugs is a bit like having the pope head up an inquiry making recommendations on abortion and same sex relationships

Keith had undeclared interests which compromised his position 

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Yeah but having Vaz chairing a committee looking at the merits of decriminalising prostitution and illicit drugs is a bit like having the pope head up an inquiry making recommendations on abortion and same sex relationships

Keith had undeclared interests which compromised his position 

Or it informed his position - depends on your viewpoint! 

28 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Yeah but surely a person with a more open mind would be required to head up the inquiry

It'd be brilliant if only that were true - I suspect he'd have had a more open mind and knowledge base as a result of his first err hand experience.

My point in all this is that for me, he only becomes dishonest when he does one thing in private and preaches another in public.

54 minutes ago, MPH said:

Just been on the news that he is being moved to a less important role and more out of the limelight.

He's going to head up a committee on developing and discovering talented young boys in youth football

I thought he might head up a committee on washing machines?

• 5 months later...