Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Keith Vaz

23 minutes ago, Parafox said:

He's chairman of a committee looking into drugs and prostitution... he has clearly been doing his own research.

He's a very thorough man is Mr Vaz.

Yes, very thorough at covering his tracks ....    we are at the thin end of the wedge at the moment methinks ....  

On a separate note it would be nice if we could nail some of these predatory politicians whilst they are still with us, unlike Smithy the lardy liberal and Baron J of Braunstone ....  

Edit :  The fact that these two comments are in the same post is purely coincidental.    (Phew ! ...    nearly forgot that one !!)

Edited by Countryfox

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Would love him to try and use the excuse his "friend" has used in the paper.... they were decorators and they drugged him.  lol

Ahhhh... with the well known drug that turns straight people gay with strangers.

Not sure I know that one, Babs.

Care to enlighten us? ;)

Just now, separator said:

Vaz getting found out and his career falling apart around him, and Anjem Chaudary getting sent down for 5 years. The pair of them getting what they deserved, great day so far.

5 years is not much. Might still have the same ideas when he gets released.

7 minutes ago, separator said:

Vaz getting found out and his career falling apart around him, and Anjem Chaudary getting sent down for 5 years. The pair of them getting what they deserved, great day so far.

I honestly won't believe it till it happens ...   that guy is one thick skinned b@stard and will not go quietly.    He is already blaming everyone else and saying he will decide what happens next ...   such fookin arrogance is unbelievable !!

• Like 2

Labour MP Keith Vaz has stepped down as chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee.

It follows newspaper claims he paid for the services of two male sex workers.

He said: "It is in the best interest of the Home Affairs Select Committee that its important work can be conducted without any distractions whatsoever.

"I am genuinely sorry that recent events make it impossible for this to happen if I remain chair. "