Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Stoke Away 17th December

As per the Bournemouth thread, seems the priority bands have been changed for all future matches.

Stoke City vs Leicester City
Premier League

Saturday 17 December 2016
Kick-off: 3pm

Stadium: Bet365 Stadium

Allocation

Allocation: 2,881

Wheelchair Spaces - 14 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £21
Under 17s - £17
Under 11s - £14

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 17s or Under 11s ticket)

Please note Ambulant Tickets and Wheelchair Spaces are charged at £21 for Adults & Seniors 65+, £17 for Under 17s and £14 for Under 11s plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

On-Sale Dates

Monday 21 November - Season Ticket Holders with 205+ points
Tuesday 22 November - Season Ticket Holders with 195+ points
Thursday 24 November - Season Ticket Holders with 185+ points
Friday 25 November - Season Ticket Holders with 175+ points
Tuesday 29 November - Season Ticket Holders with 165+ points
Wednesday 30 November - Season Ticket Holders with 155+ points
Thursday 1 December - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 12:30m.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Friday 18 November.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 6pm on Thursday 17 November with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - STOKE CITY OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Monday 5 December.

Additional Information
Tickets are non-refundable.

1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder

Bookings made on LCFCDirect.com and through the City Sales Centre will be subject to a £1 administration charge.

Please note that there will be 1 loyalty point added for this fixture.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#A8WEHIJAzh4Zw1iM.99

27 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Just as I get enough points to jump up a priority band under the old system too. Fvck's sake. lol

In a similar boat, jumped up to 170+ which helped me for Watford I guess but now I need to wait until after Porto to get 175.

Doesn't help me as I will not be attending any away games in January/February due to expecting a baby. By the time I go the bands will probably change again!!!

Silly how they didn't change the priority bands once last season when demand was enormous, but have changed things around already this season.

Splitting up the 150+ bracket is a good move though IMO. It's fairer that those who have been to a moderate number of away games go ahead of those who have been to none.

Archived