Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Coffee Wxxkers

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Don't get me started on coffee and tea.

Firstly I don't get why people need so many a day. At home we can't get through a tv show without someone asking everyone if they want one so we have to have an interval for that. And then I have to here about how they got no sleep because of it.

Secondly what's the point in decaf? Just have water you muppets.

Thirdly they both smell and look disgusting.

I'd make them banned substances if I was in charge.

You and @Rob1742 should marry.

Who'd have thought that there would be somebody out there for either of you moaning tarts.

1 hour ago, Darkon84 said:

Anyone who genuinely feels the neeeeeeeeed to have a coffee in the morning or 'can't function without one' is a bit of prat to be honest, you're just a poor man's alcoholic.

Spot on.

There's a begger outside my flat that just reeks of cappuccino, even at 7 in the morning. I just know he spends the loose change down his local Cafe Nero.

And don't get me started on that caffeine addict cvnt in the news who downs three americanos and slaps his missus around. Not his fault I suppose, that's coffee for you.

Yeah, you've really hit the nail on the head with your post there.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

you have to be pretty much of a big w**ker yourself to get so worked up about other people's coffee/tea drinking habits. 

We're talking about England, where people constantly get worked up and where you can't simply like a thing without it saying something about your class / age / income / political position / etc...

26 minutes ago, bovril said:

Spot on.

There's a begger outside my flat that just reeks of cappuccino, even at 7 in the morning. I just know he spends the loose change down his local Cafe Nero.

And don't get me started on that caffeine addict cvnt in the news who downs three americanos and slaps his missus around. Not his fault I suppose, that's coffee for you.

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

We're talking about England, where people constantly get worked up and where you can't simply like a thing without it saying something about your class / age / income / political position / etc...

Bloody hell mate, don't get so wound up over a bit of a joke over peoples need for coffee, I think most people could clearly see it was a jokey over exaggeration. I'm sorry if you really love coffee that much! Loving the irony in the second post though, about people getting worked up. Great effort there chap, great effort lol 

2 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Bloody hell mate, don't get so wound up over a bit of a joke over peoples need for coffee, I think most people could clearly see it was a jokey over exaggeration. I'm sorry if you really love coffee that much! Loving the irony in the second post though, about people getting worked up. Great effort there chap, great effort lol 

Dude I'm the absolute picture of calmness as I post this, especially after my 4 o'clock coffee! 

And I think you could see it was a jokey over exaggeration in response to a jokey over exaggeration... 

36 minutes ago, bovril said:

Spot on.

I have to admit it took me a couple of reads of this post to realise the sarcasm :P

See as a non-coffee drinker, I can't help but think, if I had an afternoon coffee, I may be more alert to such sarcastic remarks.

8 minutes ago, bovril said:

Dude I'm the absolute picture of calmness as I post this, especially after my 4 o'clock coffee! 

And I think you could see it was a jokey over exaggeration in response to a jokey over exaggeration... 

I'd written out an over exaggeration then about how coffee messes with your mind because it's not even 4 o clock, then remembered you're in Sofia lol 

Coffee's still shit though :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Darkon84 said:

I'd written out an over exaggeration then about how coffee messes with your mind because it's not even 4 o clock, then remembered you're in Sofia lol 

I'm not actually. Just the one time zone ahead. I never have coffee past 5.

5 hours ago, filbertway said:

Rob's ex has definitely left him for a Barister about a year ago and now he's seen the wedding announced on Facebook.

Rob also can't grow a beard. 

12 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Coffee's still shit though :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, bovril said:

I'm not actually. Just the one time zone ahead. I never have coffee past 5.

Sofia lol his location says Sofa! Think you two both need another Coffee ;)

Just now, bovril said:

People have couches in Eastern Europe. You're obviously a tea-drinking racist. 

My sincere apologies, i'm going to go back to my Espresso from them there Pasta People. 

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Firstly I don't get why people need so many a day. At home we can't get through a tv show without someone asking everyone if they want one so we have to have an interval for that. And then I have to here about how they got no sleep because of it.

I know it's a bit of a running joke now but you literally must live the most miserable, hate filled life going. 

coffee is great tea is great drinking tea and watching tele with your housemates is also great drinking coffee from neros is well great 

sometimes gotta appreciate the world we live in. no such thing as neros 200 years ago. no such thing as yorkshire tea in Africa at Christmas time etc. 

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Saw your name and 'banned' in the same post and thought the powers that be had finally come to their senses. 

Archived