Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

We hate the Spanish police "We want Brexit!"

On holiday in Spain a few years back and I was walking round a quiet old part of town when I happened across one of franco's  civil guard, anyway I gave him a cheery hola, it completely threw him, he looked like he was going to smash me in for a minute before nodding with a grunt. lol 

This is the daftest thread in the history of daft. Anyone that thinks it will get better after brexit is beyond stupid. After Brexit they really will pile in.

They will also make us pay for walking away. Yes I voted out but we have to put up with sh1t for that.

Really if you cant back it don't travel. I may be wrong but did the OP not moan about Millwall. Then claimed he's followed us for like 50yrs.

Excuse me Millwall Chelsea Wham years ago were like 500+ arrested not a couple of dozen.

OP stop moaning if you don't like it stay home. Cry all you like it will never be like the 70's and 80's.

But you claimed Millwall was the worst ever. No chap far from it.

No I do not condone it or enjoy it. But really its nothing now.

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I don't think whether or not a Brit voted to remain or leave affects how likely a Spanish policeman is going to twat football fans.

If it's anything like hear after the referendum they'll be all over the costas nailing anyone over 60. It'll be a bloodbath. lol

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Seeing as the original statement was tongue in cheek, and not serious, as if you could seriously get millwall to be our hooligans, then no i don't expect you to take me seriously. 

tongue in cheek or not, its whether it was intended as a joke or 'wishful thinking' thats the key

16 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

If it's anything like hear after the referendum they'll be all over the costas nailing anyone over 60. It'll be a bloodbath. lol

Pavements splattered with full Englishes. Singed copies of the Sun fluttering down burned out streets. I can see it now...

3 hours ago, Father Ted said:

All of you sat in your armchairs at home calling our fans a disgrace, try getting a baton around the head for no reason whatsoever other than being near a police officer, shot at with rubber bullets, tear gassed and chased and ambushed all around Seville by police officers who were bang up for it. 

I was in the Upper Tier and felt for some of our fans as the police were absolutely uncompromising.

However,  we had all been warned to do as we were told and not mess with their police yet a couple of fans (too

much Ale) definitely provoked the situation which spoilt the general atmosphere but their police were not going to be messed with - over the top definitely but some fans don't learn.

4 hours ago, Leicester Rule! said:

Something happened with a moped, but if I was the driver I wouldn't try accelerating through a crowd of Leicester fans (or any congregation of people) who were lining the street in the first instance. That could have caused some injuries to members of the crowd.

He was there for a while confronted with a crowd, nowhere to turn and in a very intimidating situation.

He choose to fly in the only direction he could. 

5 hours ago, Father Ted said:

All of you sat in your armchairs at home calling our fans a disgrace, try getting a baton around the head for no reason whatsoever other than being near a police officer, shot at with rubber bullets, tear gassed and chased and ambushed all around Seville by police officers who were bang up for it. 

I was there and am still there now, i was sat outside of a bar as the Leicester 'fans' ran past followed by the police. I never got battened or anything. Then again, im not a cnut. Hope you head heals, cnut.

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I was there and am still there now, i was sat outside of a bar as the Leicester 'fans' ran past followed by the police. I never got battened or anything. Then again, im not a cnut. Hope you head heals, cnut.

I know at least three lads that have been hit with batons for no reason and they're certainly not *****

Archived