Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

We hate the Spanish police "We want Brexit!"

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

That actually happened? 

Scum bags.

It did but i forgot to film him being battered so im a liar.

Must remember in future to film when someone gets attacked in an unprovoked attack to prove to some foxestalk mongrals im not a liar.

Here was little naive me helping to protect him.

That actually happened? 

Scum bags.

Must remember in future to film when someone is subject to an unprovoked attack rather than try and protect them.

That way i can prove to certain Foxestalk members (who weren't there) that im not a liar.

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Must remember in future to film when someone is subject to an unprovoked attack rather than try and protect them.

That way i can prove to certain Foxestalk members (who weren't there) that im not a liar.

27 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Again, were you at O'Neills?

Some people don't believe you, that's fine but the more you bang on about the less likely it's seems like you're telling the truth 

4 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Some people don't believe you, that's fine but the more you bang on about the less likely it's seems like you're telling the truth 

Okay i appreciate that, its just frustrating to see that behaviour and be called a liar by people who never even left England.

That actually happened? 

Scum bags.

I can confirm, just happened to be walking there to join in the post match 'celebrations' and saw it unfold - so disappointing to see.

The corner of O'Neils was a mess two nights running, broken glass everywhere. 

11 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Sevilla have played teams with much more unruly sets of fans than ours, don't understand the brutal policing other than them being on a power trip.

And they battered them too.  Its nothing to do with English fans they pretty much do it to everyone.

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

Soyou think we can sit back and watch people behave like animals and consider ourselves different to them? 

Why not, happens at the rugby every week. I take it you've never heard the expression played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen.

All of you sat in your armchairs at home calling our fans a disgrace, try getting a baton around the head for no reason whatsoever other than being near a police officer, shot at with rubber bullets, tear gassed and chased and ambushed all around Seville by police officers who were bang up for it. 

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:

All of you sat in your armchairs at home calling our fans a disgrace, try getting a baton around the head for no reason whatsoever other than being near a police officer, shot at with rubber bullets, tear gassed and chased and ambushed all around Seville by police officers who were bang up for it. 

Read somewhere that spurs fans got the same treatment. Face it foreign coppers just want to beat a few English skulls.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Read somewhere that spurs fans got the same treatment. Face it foreign coppers just want to beat a few English skulls.

Not just English. Spanish Police have the reputation for everyone - even their own travelling support. The scars of Franco are still there

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I can confirm, just happened to be walking there to join in the post match 'celebrations' and saw it unfold - so disappointing to see.

The corner of O'Neils was a mess two nights running, broken glass everywhere. 

Yeah I saw/smelt the aftermath last night lol can't have missed it by long luckily.

I was at O'Neils didn't see anyone beat an old man up on a moped but there were so ****ing idiots about. Including some dickhead lobbing glass bottles in to crowds of his own fans. 

However there were a lot more well behaved people out here enjoying the occasion and making it a big party. 

Now I just wish this plane would take off.

58 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Why not, happens at the rugby every week. I take it you've never heard the expression played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen.

You're not seriously comparing the attacking of innocent people at a football match with two paid sportsmen going at it  and expecting me to take you seriously are you?

16 minutes ago, MPH said:

You're not seriously comparing the attacking of innocent people at a football match with two paid sportsmen going at it  and expecting me to take you seriously are you?

Seeing as the original statement was tongue in cheek, and not serious, as if you could seriously get millwall to be our hooligans, then no i don't expect you to take me seriously. 

Archived