Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

We hate the Spanish police "We want Brexit!"

29 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I was waiting for this thread, it's quite funny actually because of this complaint and the useless thread about Millwall too and how bad their fans are.

See, what is funny, i was at O'neills in the fanzone. Leicester fans blocking the whole road, jumping on cars and smashing them up. Throwing glass bottles at moving cars..

Oh, don't forget the local on his moped who was about 60. Tried to get through the crowd at which point a group of Leicester fans chased him, pulled him from his moped and started battering him on the floor.

Some people on here are just like the Media, happy to portray the negativity of one side whilst totally blind to the shame some scum bags have brought upon this club.

I have never seen anything like these idiots outside O'Neills.

2 wrongs don't make a right though. Newsflash, we have some drunken scumbag fans.

But I can tell you for a fact that some people were attacked by police completely unprovoked. These are professionals who are supposed to be protecting people but they're beating them up. There's no excuse for that and it's right that it's brought to the attention of everyone. They could easily have killed someone FFS.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I was waiting for this thread, it's quite funny actually because of this complaint and the useless thread about Millwall too and how bad their fans are.

See, what is funny, i was at O'neills in the fanzone. Leicester fans blocking the whole road, jumping on cars and smashing them up. Throwing glass bottles at moving cars..

Oh, don't forget the local on his moped who was about 60. Tried to get through the crowd at which point a group of Leicester fans chased him, pulled him from his moped and started battering him on the floor.

Some people on here are just like the Media, happy to portray the negativity of one side whilst totally blind to the shame some scum bags have brought upon this club.

Fake news. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Shameful if true....Videos required to support the claim.

5 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

So it didn't happen? Not seen any fan videos from last night at all yet.

I was saying that there won't be any videos of "the local on his moped who was about 60. Tried to get through the crowd at which point a group of Leicester fans chased him, pulled him from his moped and started battering him on the floor." and " Leicester fans blocking the whole road, jumping on cars and smashing them up. Throwing glass bottles at moving cars..

However there are lots of videos of Police wading through our end with batons raised for no reason, and plenty of photos of those rubber bullets that were fired, plus the tear gas.

Then people pull out the "ashamed to be Leicester", "they aren't real fans" bollocks without reviewing the evidence available.

Everyone I know who went has said that the police were a disgrace. "Scumbag Leicester fans" may have been in Seville but my mates are reasonable people and yet they were still subjected to heavy handed policing, whacked by batons and shot at with rubber bullets just because they were Leicester fans.

12 hours ago, brisfox said:

.By the end, we were chanting" We want Brexit" . That told them!

what on earth does that even mean?  That Spanish police will behave themselves due to brexit ?

More proof those voting brexit haven't a clue what it means.

:P

4 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Didn't happen.

Didn't happen? Really? I am a Leicester fan, why would i make it up?

I have absolutely 0 point in making up such a story.

He was pulled from his moped and kicked and punched. It only stopped when some other Leicester fans (including myself) helped the guy and his moped up from the floor.

Its funny the denial some muppits have on here, probably even saying in lying whilst sat on their living room.

Like i say, i don't have a reason to lie and make this up about fellow fans.

Oh, and i haven't got video evidence because i decided to go and help the bloke as opposed to go straight to my phone to film somebodys suffering like most of society now.

Archived