Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Hair when you start to get old

Just now, Vacamion said:

Late 40s.

Not receding.

Only a little bit of salt and pepper, colour-wise.

Have that.

:D

Mid 30's. 

Thinning on top.

I hate you.

lol 

Horrendously bald by mid 20s. Got stick for it back then, still do today.

My general tip for handling it is to point out that it's due to too much testosterone - ergo, I'm more of man than they are.

At which point they disagree.

At which point I ask them if they wanna settle it with a fight.

9 times out of 10 they shut up. 1 time out of 10 I get my fat bald head kicked in.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

You need more stress in your life. What's your job ? Are you married ? 

Your hairs been receding since your only worry in life was when Ricky sappleton was finally going to get the nod.

1 minute ago, winchesterton said:

My general tip for handling it is to point out that it's due to too much testosterone - ergo, I'm more of man than they are.

9 times out of 10 they shut up. 1 time out of 10 I get my fat bald head kicked in.

Fuking hell best hope Buce doesn't rock up in here and give you some stick then. 

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Your hairs been receding since your only worry in life was when Ricky sappleton was finally going to get the nod.

King Kong ? 

Is is that right? Now even my memory is going.

NURSE!

I reminisce fondly about when I actually went to games. 

We need to get all the faces together soon. 

3 minutes ago, winchesterton said:

Someone I bowl with suggests his bald head is solar panel for a sex machine. It's the wink that follows which is disturbing. 

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Early... nah mid 30s. Receding in the front corners. Trying to hide it. 

Might go with bic razor soon. 

I was in my mid 30s when mine started to go.

I remember a Christmas dinner when my sister walked behind me as I was sitting down for dinner. She smacked me on the back of the head and said "gotta bald spot there buddy!".

Funny that hair stylists never bothered to tell me.

Went a few years with the cap always on, but eventually went the shaved route.

I do it myself with one of those Conairs.

1 minute ago, Smudge said:

Welcome to the other side Jimbo :thumbup:

Been fighting it for years but as a fairly fat, grumpy, receding man who understands things like stamp duty and doesn't understand things like modern music and how youngsters dress I have to say, thank you. 

Just now, Strokes said:

I don't think your hair disappears when you go bald, it just reappears in different areas. Nose, ears and bushier eyebrows. That's why you baldies look ridiculous :ph34r:

Hang about. Are you one of those youngsters who likes to listen to crap music either through some flashy and very 'obvious' crap headphones branded by one on your favourite artists or blaring out of your iPhone on the bus ? 

8 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Been fighting it for years but as a fairly fat, grumpy, receding man who understands things like stamp duty and doesn't understand things like modern music and how youngsters dress I have to say, thank you. 

You should give DT a bell. :whistle:

I'm now half ginger (auburn :D) and half grey. Not one side each like, but all kinda mixed together wavy long stylie. A strange look really.

Those of you bald or receding don't know how lucky you are...

Apparently you're more likely to take after the men on your mother's side of the family........which gave me nightmares when I was younger.  They couldn't have put together a whole head of hair between them.

45 years old & it's all still there.  My dad's nearly 70 & has a full head of hair.  Here's hoping!

I have a lot more grey hair than I'm willing to admit to myself.

Archived