Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Great Boos Up

Nottingham Forest... Doomed?

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Forest are an irrelevant club. If they go down nobody will care. It will get a 20 seconds mention on the radio, and by tomorrow they will be forgotten. They won't even be a big draw in League One. Most of those teams have played Forest before. 

Then they'll take 7500 to Milton Keynes, scrap a scumbag 1-0 win and start acting as the big times are back in Nottingham. lol 

The fact they're even in this situation in the first place is a bit of a joke in itself. Does draw quite a few similarities to us in a way though. Dodgy owners, dodgy string of managers, weird signings over the past few years. wasn't too long a go that we were in a very similar situation. 

They will sort themselves out eventually but it's bloody funny in the meantime. 

Its really strange how apart from us, football in the midlands is by and large on its Arse. Villa are shocking, Birmingham are in turmoil, Forest are on the brink of another relegation, Cov are in the bottom tier of the league system, Derby still can't get out of the championship. It's a sad state of affairs considering what the teams mentioned above have done and achieved in the past. Personally I would like to have us all back in the same division playing eachother every week. Rivalry makes football, and I know we've forged some 'sort of' new rivalries with teams around us, but it still doesn't feel the same as travelling over to Birmingham for a game, or beating Derby/Forest every time we play them. 

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

The fact they're even in this situation in the first place is a bit of a joke in itself. Does draw quite a few similarities to us in a way though. Dodgy owners, dodgy string of managers, weird signings over the past few years. wasn't too long a go that we were in a very similar situation. 

They will sort themselves out eventually but it's bloody funny in the meantime. 

Its really strange how apart from us, football in the midlands is by and large on its Arse. Villa are shocking, Birmingham are in turmoil, Forest are on the brink of another relegation, Cov are in the bottom tier of the league system, Derby still can't get out of the championship. It's a sad state of affairs considering what the teams mentioned above have done and achieved in the past. Personally I would like to have us all back in the same division playing eachother every week. Rivalry makes football, and I know we've forged some 'sort of' new rivalries with teams around us, but it still doesn't feel the same as travelling over to Birmingham for a game, or beating Derby/Forest every time we play them. 

West Brom are doing alright but I agree with you overall.

Yorkshire football is also on it's arse. If Hull go down there will be no Yorkshire club in the top flight.

But with both Forest and Blackburn on the same goal difference, would the pendulum still swing in Blackburn's favour due to the two games won against Forest?

Or is it goals scored that counts first?

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

But with both Forest and Blackburn on the same goal difference, would the pendulum still swing in Blackburn's favour due to the two games won against Forest?

Or is it goals scored that counts first?

Forest would stay up on goals scored as it stands.

According to reports, their mental owner is finally close to agreeing a sale of the club. But surely the particulars of the sale depend massively on whether or not they go down?

I mean the club is worth naff all anyway, but you can knock 50% off the price if they're a League 1 outfit, surely?

32 minutes ago, Corky said:

Incredible to think that only four years ago we were playing them in the final game to see who reached the play-offs. 

In 2010/11 i was living back in the UK... i watched us play away to Forest....Derby...and Cov.... amazing how times change

Archived