Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Great Boos Up

Nottingham Forest... Doomed?

On 15.4.2017 at 15:26, Bilo said:

Forest genuinely think they're a sleeping giant, which is peak delusion. They've simply returned to their natural level as a middling second tier club.

Unless they're realistic enough to think they're a sleeping giant headed for relegation.

Guest FriendlyRam

Its funny because we had their lot on our forum not long back saying they were too good to drop down lol

I really want to go down just for that.

Interesting one. Wolves are notoriously shakey at home and villa are random as anything so you could potentially see Blackburn picking up enough to over take forest, I think Brum are looking at finishing with what they are on now though (although zola going could change that)  so it's really a question of if forest can find a win or even two draws from the last two they'll be fine.

By hook or crook I personally think they will avoid it but even if they do big problems at that club ATM.

Warburton will sort them out so if they're going to go down it has to be now. Was checking that Blackburn score like mad yday, does look as if Blackburn will be too doggo to get Forest down. Hopefully Brum can find a win from somewhere.

On 4/14/2017 at 21:10, Izzy Muzzett said:

Imagine if both Cov and Forest get relegated while win win the Champions League

If Carlsberg did the perfect football season...

3 hours ago, Buce said:

Imagine - just for a moment - that City win the CL and Forest are relegated to League 1.

If Carlsberg did football seasons..

Blatantly stolen Buce. Shame on you! :P

Get the useless shits down.

Anyone telling me I should feel sorry for them can run and jump. Football is a tough game and we have experienced plenty of bad ownership and bad management. They deserve to go down, simple.

Great pleasure would be derived from this :)

It's going to be very tough for them 

Last three games for Forest

Reading (h)

QPR (a)

Ipswich (h)

Last three for Blackburn

Wolves (a)

Villa (h)

Brentford (a)

I think Forest will just survive by virtue of not being quite as shit as Blackburn...

You know what- as funny as it would be to see them drop down again, I can't help but feel as though it would give them an opportunity to get rid of the deadwood, and they would have a much better chance of making the PL in the long run.

I'm quite enjoying watching them stagnate and tread water like we did between 2004 and 2008. Long may it continue.

Archived