Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

General Election, June 8th

1 hour ago, KingGTF said:

Did you really think that? I feel people thought this because they saw a woman who sometimes acted tough and immediately they thought it was Maggie mk II. She was shit as home secretary, she didn't do anything in the referendum, in fact she's never really been too prominent in any election campaign and she had to do nothing to get the part. She's awful and I actually now believe that if Corbyn hadn't gone so far left and didn't have McDonnell as his shadow chancellor, he would get my vote.

Quite simply she has to go 

Agree with this 100%. I'm just shocked it's taken so long for people to work her out. 

Guest MattP
13 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

lol gwon Johnno

The replies to that tweet lol

Nothing more than a cult this is it? They would walk off a cliff if Corbyn or McDonnell told them to.

39 minutes ago, MattP said:

The replies to that tweet lol

Nothing more than a cult this is it? They would walk off a cliff if Corbyn or McDonnell told them to.

The same could be said of tory voters watching their quality of life dwindle over the last 7 years

Guest MattP
19 minutes ago, toddybad said:

The same could be said of tory voters watching their quality of life dwindle over the last 7 years

Every Tory voter in here is blasting their own leadership.

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Every Tory voter in here is blasting their own leadership.

Yet still voting Tory.

Kinda like bucking up in the passenger seat of your favourite super car despite the fact Stevie Wonder is at the wheel in the hope that mid drive somehow David Davies climbs out the boot and takes control.

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yet still voting Tory.

Kinda like bucking up in the passenger seat of your favourite super car despite the fact Stevie Wonder is at the wheel in the hope that mid drive somehow David Davies climbs out the boot and takes control.

:)

2 hours ago, Watson said:

Agree with this 100%. I'm just shocked it's taken so long for people to work her out. 

Once a Tory always a Tory. Easier to convince a Forest fan that they have a sht team.

41 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yet still voting Tory.

15 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Once a Tory always a Tory. Easier to convince a Forest fan that they have a sht team.

What a people supposed to do though?

I've seen a lot of regulars from this thread saying they don't even want to vote that much but what else are we supposed to do? Apathy/not voting won't help anymore than voting for a shit Tory/Labour leader will it?

I'm voting Labour but not because I believe that they have actually costed everything or that Corbyn will be a good leader. It's more the fact that I don't want the Tories getting a bigger majority and I don't see that a vote for Lib Dems, the Greens or anyone else is any more useful in doing so. York is a stronghold anyway so it probably won't make much difference, but I don't think that makes me any worse or any better than Matt for voting Tory inspite of May's incompetence and the lack of good policies.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Most of the tories on here who are unhappy with May are unhappy because she's moved to the left. Does anyone think we'd actually prefer Corbyn?

So you're ok with her being dishonest and incompetent?

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

So you're ok with her being dishonest and incompetent?

How's it dishonest? Compared to a terrorist sympathiser and an economic illiterate I think she looks the better choice.

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Most of the tories on here who are unhappy with May are unhappy because she's moved to the left.

"It's difficult being a conservative supporter right now, watching your peers go from a position of strength and losing all credibility inside a month, is just laughable." Strokes

"A woman we thought was a strong leader has been shown up as someone who quite frankly would struggle to win a hustings." MattP

"She is awful." MattP

"May is being found out on a daily basis." Swan Lesta

Yep, @Webbo it's because she's moved to the left.

Just now, Webbo said:

How's it dishonest? Compared to a terrorist sympathiser and an economic illiterate I think she looks the better choice.

Oh come on Webbo that was too easy, I thought you were wiser than that. :D

And I really don't think anyone needs to explain what's dishonest about Theresa May at this point...

The only solution to this is for it to be a hung parliment, May is ousted and replaced with someone decent who puts together a really strong shadow cabinet who can prepare for 5 years to pick up the pieces and repair any damage.

Because a coalition would consist of Labour and the SNP (and possibly 1 other?), hardly anything particularly dangerous or substantial would get through.

14 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

"It's difficult being a conservative supporter right now, watching your peers go from a position of strength and losing all credibility inside a month, is just laughable." Strokes

"A woman we thought was a strong leader has been shown up as someone who quite frankly would struggle to win a hustings." MattP

"She is awful." MattP

"May is being found out on a daily basis." Swan Lesta

Yep, @Webbo it's because she's moved to the left.

I don't think Swan Leicester has ever been a conservative. It's been a terrible campaign, I wouldn't deny that, that doesn't mean Corbyn is credible.

15 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Oh come on Webbo that was too easy, I thought you were wiser than that. :D

And I really don't think anyone needs to explain what's dishonest about Theresa May at this point...

Humour me.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yet still voting Tory.

Not all of us!

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yet still voting Tory.

Who are we supposed to vote for Nick?

The alternative is group of total morons who despise their own country who you wouldn't let run a tuck shop, let alone a nation.

It's a complete joke, I'm still sat here with Diane Abbott being offered up for one of the great offices of state.

42 minutes ago, MattP said:

Who are we supposed to vote for Nick?

The alternative is group of total morons who despise their own country who you wouldn't let run a tuck shop, let alone a nation.

It's a complete joke, I'm still sat here with Diane Abbott being offered up for one of the great offices of state.

Yes but on the other hand Boris Johnson is Foreign Minister, you can't explain that.

Archived