Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

General Election, June 8th

They should ban politicians from talking about 'record levels' of funding. With inflation you can cut in real terms and still see record levels. Every government gives record levels of funding. 

As an aside, I was flicking through the channels a few weeks back and found the ITV Show Bigheads (which is one of the craziest things I've ever seen on TV, belongs in a Partridge pitch with Monkey Tennis). Ever since, this has haunted my dreams

C-HczloXkAA4Ehn.jpg

****ing terrifying.

Guest MattP
15 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

May is also doing alright so far, as much as it pains me to say it.

Easy on audience. 

Now she will be torn to shreds.

12 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

As an aside, I was flicking through the channels a few weeks back and found the ITV Show Bigheads (which is one of the craziest things I've ever seen on TV, belongs in a Partridge pitch with Monkey Tennis). Ever since, this has haunted my dreams

C-HczloXkAA4Ehn.jpg

****ing terrifying.

I know what you mean, I've always been shit scared of Jason Manford.

1 minute ago, iniesta said:

The lefts obsession with the NHS is an illness. It's like they've nothing else to say...

......"strong and stable", "strong and stable",  "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable",

Just now, TheMightySystem said:

Agreed, was like this during Corbyn as well, butting in and not letting the interviewee speak. At least he is being consistent I guess.

The problem with Paxman is that he thinks it's all about him.

Massive ego, patronising and aggressive.

Horrible cvnt... 

3 minutes ago, toddybad said:

......"strong and stable", "strong and stable",  "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable", "strong and stable",

Yep May is terrible, no arguments from me.

However, I was addressing the lefts sycophantic attitude towards the NHS. So I am not really sure what you're getting at. 

Just now, iniesta said:

Yep May is terrible, no arguments from me.

However, I was addressing the lefts sycophantic attitude towards the NHS. So I am not really sure what you're getting at. 

I work in the NHS, it is in a complete state and it is 100% down to the Tories. Top down reorganisations followed by cuts and then fights with the staff. 

The left is interested in society - that means NHS, education etc 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

She is sexy but shit

No, she's just shit.

WTF is wrong with you man?! :nigel:

3 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I work in the NHS, it is in a complete state and it is 100% down to the Tories. Top down reorganisations followed by cuts and then fights with the staff. 

The left is interested in society - that means NHS, education etc 

It needs reform. European health care is far superior to the NHS. Using the NHS as a political tool is a disservice to us all.

I'd say that they were about on par with the audience questioning, and that Corbyn was a little better with Paxman. I'm slightly biased though, so I don't know how others will see it.

It won't change many opinions either way.

Guest MattP
14 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Behave. 

That was a disaster first few questions but she got a gift at the end, chance to say no deal and play the patriotic card. 

CCHQ will be delighted, she was better than I thought but I expected a disaster.

Archived