Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:28, AmarteyAndChill said:

Omg I want him so muchlol is he DM? AM? Or box to box? 

This just sums up this place lol  so many on here want our new signings. But then three games later they get slagged off for being shite.

How can you make the first comment? It's prety clear you have never seen him play as you don't know what sort of CM he is.

1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

I'm dreaming but.....

Diego Godin please Vichai :schmike:

Probably the best Central defender i'll ever see play live down the KP 

You mean probably the best centreback in the world, playing for a team that can't replace him if he does leave?

May as well go for Saul and Koke whilst we are at it. 

21 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

You mean probably the best centreback in the world, playing for a team that can't replace him if he does leave?

May as well go for Saul and Koke whilst we are at it. 

Let me dream 

Yes excellent idea, get them in too 

43 minutes ago, sylofox said:

This just sums up this place lol  so many on here want our new signings. But then three games later they get slagged off for being shite.

How can you make the first comment? It's prety clear you have never seen him play as you don't know what sort of CM he is.

I know where he plays. That comment is a month old. 

If we're serious about this next season then we desperately need to aim big this summer:

Hoedt £15m

Zouma £18m

Silva £25m

Sigurdsson £30m

Gabigol £20m

Abraham/Lucas Perez £15m

works out a total of £123m but we SHOULD, be getting atleast £40m from the Mahrez sale. & I would imagine we will make another £10m from sales else where so that's £50m take that away from the £110m, gives you a net spend of £73m which is more or less around the same amount as last season.

Plus with the amount of money we've made this year through the champions league I think it's time we go & spend big on quality. 

Oh, I would also bring Lawrence into the first team fold.

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If we're serious about this next season then we desperately need to aim big this summer:

Hoedt £15m

Zouma £18m

Silva £25m

Sigurdsson £30m

Gabigol £20m

Abraham/Lucas Perez £15m

works out a total of £123m but we SHOULD, be getting atleast £40m from the Mahrez sale. & I would imagine we will make another £10m from sales else where so that's £50m take that away from the £110m, gives you a net spend of £73m which is more or less around the same amount as last season.

Plus with the amount of money we've made this year through the champions league I think it's time we go & spend big on quality. 

Oh, I would also bring Lawrence into the first team fold.

I'd say Gylfi maybe closer to £40m but we will have sales from; Mendy, Musa, Ulloa etc. I still think we should go for Boudebouz, his chances created this season are incredible. He will only cost £10m aswell. 

2 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'd say Gylfi maybe closer to £40m but we will have sales from; Mendy, Musa, Ulloa etc. I still think we should go for Boudebouz, his chances created this season are incredible. He will only cost £10m aswell. 

Would prefer Glyfi over Boudebouz all day every day. Proven, lethal from set pieces & look at his return for a very poor side in the the premier league.

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Would prefer Glyfi over Boudebouz all day every day. Proven, lethal from set pieces & look at his return for a very poor side in the the premier league.

I agree. But let's say we got all our business done and we just added Boudebouz for £10m

near the end of the Window I think it's a no brainier.

7 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I agree. But let's say we got all our business done and we just added Boudebouz for £10m

near the end of the Window I think it's a no brainier.

If needed then yes 100% he's an upgrade to what we currently have but unproven. 

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If needed then yes 100% he's an upgrade to what we currently have but unproven. 

How can he be both an upgrade and upproven?  If he's unproven then you don't know if he'd be an upgrade.

9 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

How can he be both an upgrade and upproven?  If he's unproven then you don't know if he'd be an upgrade.

Watch him on YouTube. He certainly looks like an upgrade on gray IMO and probably would create more chances than Mahrez. Unproven in prem but looks like he could provide many chances for Slim and or Vardy. Hardly a risk if we could get him for 10-15mill IMO.

6 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

Watch him on YouTube. He certainly looks like an upgrade on gray IMO and probably would create more chances than Mahrez. Unproven in prem but looks like he could provide many chances for Slim and or Vardy. Hardly a risk if we could get him for 10-15mill IMO.

I know nothing about the guy.  I don't scout via YouTube and I dont watch European leagues.  He may be brilliant.  But if he is unproven then of course it would be a risk.  Every signing for that matter has an element of risk.

6 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Leander Dendoncker has impressed me when I've seen him play. Apparently Everton want him though. He's gone under the radar a bit, because everyone was raving about Tielemans next him. 

Anderlect really don't want to sell him. Would cost a hell of a lot of money. £30m+ imo 

10 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

I know nothing about the guy.  I don't scout via YouTube and I dont watch European leagues.  He may be brilliant.  But if he is unproven then of course it would be a risk.  Every signing for that matter has an element of risk.

He's created the most chances in europes top 5 leagues. Let's say we bought Gylfi (who isn't a gamble) for £40m & also bought in Boudebouz for £10m there is not really any risk involved& could add some much needed creativity.

13 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's created the most chances in europes top 5 leagues. Let's say we bought Gylfi (who isn't a gamble) for £40m & also bought in Boudebouz for £10m there is not really any risk involved& could add some much needed creativity.

Yes there is risk involved.

Archived