Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

14 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

image.jpegReminds me of when Kantè had those amazing tackling stats. No brainier. 

Great shout. It's like he's the slightly stronger No.10 Mahrez we've been looking for! 

Bet we'd get him for £15m too.

I think he plays at both no.10 and right wing.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I watch Norwich quite a lot and most games I see him play he's very comfortable on the ball

So do I, I go to every home game when Leicester aren't at home. I would agree he's somewhat comfortable on the ball, but his passing isn't anywhere near good enough to be considered a ball playing defender.

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

So do I, I go to every home game when Leicester aren't at home. I would agree he's somewhat comfortable on the ball, but his passing isn't anywhere near good enough to be considered a ball playing defender.

Tbf when I say that I am comparing him to Wes and Huth. I'd say he's better on the ball than them. Whereabouts do you live mate? 

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What about Stephan Jovetic? Release clause of 14m euros apparently. Can play the Okazaki role.

edit; lmao helps if I read the thread

Inconsistent as all hell and made of glass.

Boudebouz is a dream shout but probably going somewhere bigger tbh.

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Tbf when I say that I am comparing him to Wes and Huth. I'd say he's better on the ball than them. Whereabouts do you live mate? 

Definitely more comfortable on the ball than them. Between King's Lynn and Wisbech

21 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

image.jpegReminds me of when Kantè had those amazing tackling stats. No brainier. 

21 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Been linked to him before. He'll be off to AFCON too. Perfect

Archived