Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

6 hours ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

From a footballing point of view yes - but he done Villa over big time and shown no loyalty to them - do we want that type of "personality"???

Money talks! Suggested Delph a lot on here last couple of years, really really like him. Completely wasted at Man city, could've really progressed somewhere like lcfc or Southampton or Everton etc over past 3 seasons.

15 hours ago, floz said:

Fabian Delph is available for £12m according to John Percy. :dry:

Good value, but my issue is he's very similar to Drinkwater and is quite injury prone. If we can't get Silva then a fall back option perhaps.

My Arsenal mate reckons they'll sell Lucas Perez for £13m, that's good value IMO. Impressed me when I saw him in the CL and thrashing of Nottingham. Seems a workhorse with good product, so much so that he could fill the Okazaki No.10 role as he's very willing to press. Can also play on the wing and no.9. Maybe worth a look if we can't secure Sigurdsson?

22 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

My Arsenal mate reckons they'll sell Lucas Perez for £13m, that's good value IMO. Impressed me when I saw him in the CL and thrashing of Nottingham. Seems a workhorse with good product, so much so that he could fill the Okazaki No.10 role as he's very willing to press. Can also play on the wing and no.9. Maybe worth a look if we can't secure Sigurdsson?

Should always have come to us instead of Arsenal

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Should always have come to us instead of Arsenal

I think he was planned to be Vardy's replacement if he left last Summer. Now that's Perez has shown he's more than just a No.9 he's an even better proposition, for less money too.

I would like to see Matty Phillips in a Leicester shirt.  

Not the most glamorous of signings but he is a good player who has a similar record to Albrighton with regards to assists and goals. He tracks back like Albrighton does and he wouldn't coat and arm and a leg. 

If we did get Sigurdsson, I think that Albrighton to one side and Phillips to the other with Vardy ahead of him would cause some serious damage to defenses in this league. 

7 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I would like to see Matty Phillips in a Leicester shirt.  

Not the most glamorous of signings but he is a good player who has a similar record to Albrighton with regards to assists and goals. He tracks back like Albrighton does and he wouldn't coat and arm and a leg. 

If we did get Sigurdsson, I think that Albrighton to one side and Phillips to the other with Vardy ahead of him would cause some serious damage to defenses in this league. 

Good player, not sure how much he'd cost though. 

Archived