Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

I'd wright a list too....be nice to know who's leaving us early days and not to have to panic buy. The biggest problem is likely to be that players would prefer to join other clubs in the top half of the table like Bournemouth and West Brom :o

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I'd right a list but I think it's the same as it was last season because we didn't fill a single spot that I actually thought needed filling.

39 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I'd wright a list too....be nice to know who's leaving us early days and not to have to panic buy. The biggest problem is likely to be that players would prefer to join other clubs in the top half of the table like Bournemouth and West Brom :o

Two shocking spellings of the word write! 

I expect better from you boys! 

Didn't think much of Ziyech last night, even more twinky than Mahrez and he's proven he can't beat premier league defenders when given attention.

Really liked the look of Sanchez, wouldn't mind if we went in for him.

24 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Didn't think much of Ziyech last night, even more twinky than Mahrez and he's proven he can't beat premier league defenders when given attention.

Really liked the look of Sanchez, wouldn't mind if we went in for him.

We would struggle to sign anyone from Ajax if I'm honest. Most of these young players will be wanted by big European clubs

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Two shocking spellings of the word write! 

I expect better from you boys! 

Mine was deliberate. I wouldn't I could have got it rite, but given the posting prowess of the poster before me who spelled it wrong I couldn't resist. lol

53 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Mine was deliberate. I wouldn't I could have got it rite, but given the posting prowess of the poster before me who spelled it wrong I couldn't resist. lol

You'll have your last rites when he catches up with you!

On 2017-5-24 at 22:32, Samilktray said:

He looked the business at Twente aswell

On 2017-5-24 at 22:33, Ric Flair said:

He's actually become more of a defensive type player since joining Ajax, whereas at Twente he was a goal and assists machine. He's as comfortable playing in central

midfield as he is out wide or in attack. He'd be unreal for us, won't happen now though sadly.

Thanks both. Sounds like he'd fit in pretty darn well then. Haven't we been linked with him properly in the past?

You never know...

7 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

wonder if some sevilla players will be available now sampaoli's left. their regulars are probably unrealistic, but they have some decent fringe players that might be looking for first team football.

I was thinking about this but it turns out they finished in a champions league postion so im not sure. 

8 hours ago, RizLCFC said:

Javier Hernandez is in talks with Lyon over a €12m move, Leverkusen willing to sell. That's a brilliant bit of business. The kind of move I hope we will make one or two of this summer.

Would love Chitcorito to sign for us

8 hours ago, RizLCFC said:

Javier Hernandez is in talks with Lyon over a €12m move, Leverkusen willing to sell. That's a brilliant bit of business. The kind of move I hope we will make one or two of this summer.

Hope we jump in & offer €15m would much rather Chicharito to Iheanacho! 

Plus hes cheaper.

Archived