Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

No chance we can get him now. It'll be a top 7 team

Maybe Everton, but I think the other clubs will be looking at top European competition standard defenders. Keane is unproven at that level, especially for 30 odd million

9 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Maybe Everton, but I think the other clubs will be looking at top European competition standard defenders. Keane is unproven at that level, especially for 30 odd million

United have a clause where they are able to have a certain % taken of his asking price. Burnley want £24m so man united can buy him for £18m..

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

United have a clause where they are able to pay a certain % of his asking price. Burnley want £24m so man united can buy him for £18m..

That's correct united are entitled to 25% but surely Burnley will just ask for more if they are to sell to United compared to other clubs as Burnley don't benefit? 

Regardless United have got themselves a nice deal whether they get Keane or not.

4 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

That's correct united are entitled to 25% but surely Burnley will just ask for more if they are to sell to United compared to other clubs as Burnley don't benefit? 

Regardless United have got themselves a nice deal whether they get Keane or not.

He's got 1 year left on his deal (?) so anything above £20m is a bonus for Burnley imo. 

Linked with Spurs but according to my mate who supports them it's bullshit. Cengiz Under. Plays for Basaksehir in the Turkish league who have just finished 2nd behind Besiktas. He's a 19 year old, similar style to Mahrez and looks one hell of a talent. Spurs were linked for under £10mil. I think it'd be a long shot but he looks one hell of a talent. Anyone else seen him?

20 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

United have a clause where they are able to have a certain % taken of his asking price. Burnley want £24m so man united can buy him for £18m..

I would have thought that if he were the next big thing the big clubs would have been all over him, the fact that no ones really in for him early in the window says to me that they're not so desperate to sign him 

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I would have thought that if he were the next big thing the big clubs would have been all over him, the fact that no ones really in for him early in the window says to me that they're not so desperate to sign him 

1.Is he good enough of the ball? 2.Can he defend on the half way line?Defending at a top 4 club is completely different to defending at a Burnley. He will have a lot more protection at Burnley in terms of numbers around him and less space in behind. 

I might knock Wenger, but fair play he's in France trying to make deals happen. Now in talks within Seri, amazing how pressure can make people proactive. Seems Rudkins job is still as safe as houses then.

9 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

9 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

That's not really it. It's just a standard sell on fee. So regardless of how much they get, 25% is going to United and the outcome is the same for Burnley. 

I suppose the favourable move for Burnley is that he goes back to United as they might be able to squeeze a couple more million at best but there is no obligation to sell to United. Plus, you've got to remember that United are still am extremely powerful team in the market so will just go elsewhere if Burnley push it

58 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

On Sky that Spaletti who is supposedly taking over at Inter isn't keen on Marcelo Brozovic. Always liked him.

Brozovic would be wicked. Might have higher intentions than us though? Ruben Semedo has joined Villarreal, would've been a very good signing.

1 minute ago, floz said:

Fabian Delph is available for £12m according to John Percy. :dry:

You know what, I'd look into that, someone like him could excel with us and get his career back on track.

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

You know what, I'd look into that, someone like him could excel with us and get his career back on track.

So would I. He certainly looked a good player at villa, very skilful on the ball, good shot on him, and would provide some decent service to Vardy from midfield.

5 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Would have no qualms adding to Fabian Delph to the squad at all. Cheap at 12 million for an English player!

From a footballing point of view yes - but he done Villa over big time and shown no loyalty to them - do we want that type of "personality"???

3 minutes ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

From a footballing point of view yes - but he done Villa over big time and shown no loyalty to them - do we want that type of "personality"???

Know what you're saying. Do you think he might have learnt his lesson?

Archived