Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Ziyech looked fairly creative for Ajax tonight, although seems to play a deeper role for them.

17 year old defender de Ligt also looked fairly impressive I thought. Would love Smalling too. Don't understand why Mourinho doesn't like him.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Ziyech looked fairly creative for Ajax tonight, although seems to play a deeper role for them.

17 year old defender de Ligt also looked fairly impressive I thought. Would love Smalling too. Don't understand why Mourinho doesn't like him.

He could play in a number 10 behind Vardy but offer that security that Okazaki does to an extent due to his work rate. 

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He could play in a number 10 behind Vardy but offer that security that Okazaki does to an extent due to his work rate. 

True. He seemed a little spindly though. More of a Mahrez build, and I wonder if that position would be a struggle for him at first, coming up against some of the PL defensive midfield and CB beasts we have?

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

True. He seemed a little spindly though. More of a Mahrez build, and I wonder if that position would be a struggle for him at first, coming up against some of the PL defensive midfield and CB beasts we have?

No team is gonna bank up against like united did tonight. He will have lots more space to operate it. Would

be nice to have them both.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ziyech is unbelievable. 

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Ziyech will be off to much bigger clubs than us unfortunately. A Real talent. 

I know you've both mentioned him before, but what do you base it on? Has he been consistently great for Ajax then?

Just now, CloudFox said:

I know you've both mentioned him before, but what do you base it on? Has he been consistently great for Ajax then?

He's actually become more of a defensive type player since joining Ajax, whereas at Twente he was a goal and assists machine. He's as comfortable playing in central

midfield as he is out wide or in attack. He'd be unreal for us, won't happen now though sadly.

12 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

What's the point in buying players worse than our current X11? The only way we are going to improve is by buying players who go straight into our first X11 and then the first teamers drop to the bench, that's how our squad becomes stronger.

For me Delph would slot into our midfield currently ahead of either Drinky or N'didi

if the team to walk out at the start of next season looked like this i wouldnt be upset :) 

--------------------------------hart------------------------------------

simpson-------smalling----------maguire-----------chilwell

-------------------ndidi----------------silva------------------------

gray----------------------------------------------------albrighton

------------------vardy------------iheanacho-----------------------

although i think the bigger names of smalling and gomes might just see us as little old leicester now and we had our chance to buy big named players last season pre champs league 

if citeh really want kasper then theres a good chance we could get hart and ineanacho with money going there way if rudkin dosent take the attitude the money is coming from his own bank account :)

23 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Drinky has been poor since about November and although N'didi is a good player he's not the finished product and has been poor of late

But Delph is? Sorry mate but you're talking rubbish

59 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

if the team to walk out at the start of next season looked like this i wouldnt be upset :) 

--------------------------------hart------------------------------------

simpson-------smalling----------maguire-----------chilwell

-------------------ndidi----------------gomes------------------------

gray----------------------------------------------------albrighton

------------------vardy------------iheanacho-----------------------

although i think the bigger names of smalling and gomes might just see us as little old leicester now and we had our chance to buy big named players last season pre champs league 

if citeh really want kasper then theres a good chance we could get hart and ineanacho with money going there way if rudkin dosent take the attitude the money is coming from his own bank account :)

Who's gomes?

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Davinson Sanchez - quick, strong, young. Had Rashford in his pocket last night.

Linked with Barca & Chelsea and I think Barca have some kind of first refusal deal on him. So probably a no on that 1.

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Linked with Barca & Chelsea and I think Barca have some kind of first refusal deal on him. So probably a no on that 1.

Chelsea? They have Cahill, Luiz, Azpliziqueta, Zouma, ake & Christiansen already & want van Dijk also. How many CBs do they needlol

Archived