Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray willing to play waiting game to become regular Leicester City starter

18 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Why are people making up stories over DG, sourced from pathetic corners.

Then trying to make up he has an attitude problem.Then write posts as they know him...!!!

FFS grow up, and stop trolling......

It's a football forum.. people will write whatever they fancy like it or not:thumbup:

3 hours ago, erlee said:

It's a football forum.. people will write whatever they fancy like it or not:thumbup:

I am weird and proud....:P

But using a forum to make up stories so one can devalue, or make up stories over another Human being,

to feel some strange make believe knowledge or better feeling of self.........

Destroys any acceptable, respectable leaning to that persons view or opinions...

in short makes them an uncredulous Toss pot. 

So like you say...whatever they fancy..:riyad:

On 5/29/2017 at 02:19, fuchsntf said:

I am weird and proud....:P

But using a forum to make up stories so one can devalue, or make up stories over another Human being,

to feel some strange make believe knowledge or better feeling of self.........

Destroys any acceptable, respectable leaning to that persons view or opinions...

in short makes them an uncredulous Toss pot. 

So like you say...whatever they fancy..:riyad:

>>Then trying to make up he has an attitude problem.Then write posts as they know him...!!!

show me one post i have made or remark which i have insinuated/said/mentioned he has an attitude problem.. just one :cool:

>>Then trying to make up he has an attitude problem.Then write posts as they know him...!!!

show me one post i have made or remark which i have insinuated/said/mentioned he has an attitude problem.. just one :cool:

Show me one post where he accused you of that.

None of the players mentioned are remotely in the same class as Riyad imo......we should use this situation to upgrade a number of positions - wing, No.10, cb x2, rb and make the unit a stronger one.....

DG may get more opportunities but Lawrence and Kaputska are a long way from being first team players if the club wants to move forward and the owners definitely want us to progress!!

Just now, Old Fox said:

None of the players mentioned are remotely in the same class as Riyad imo......we should use this situation to upgrade a number of positions - wing, No.10, cb x2, rb and make the unit a stronger one.....

DG may get more opportunities but Lawrence and Kaputska are a long way from being first team players if the club wants to move forward and the owners definitely want us to progress!!

Lawrence is a better player than Gray at the minuet though? 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Lawrence is a better player than Gray at the minuet though? 

Not sure about that Amartey....do not forget Lawrence has been in the Championship - I watched him quite a bit in midweek games as they are local to me and although he was very effective the gulf to the prem is massive.

I genuinely think the owners will look to push forward and we fans may see quite a bit of change preseason so we need quality first team additions to make the team better than last season.

Riyad going will be one of the biggest disappointments since Lineker leaving but I do feel we missed the boat a bit last preseason but we need to move on - hopefully Kasper does not go as that would really really worry me!

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

Not sure about that Amartey....do not forget Lawrence has been in the Championship - I watched him quite a bit in midweek games as they are local to me and although he was very effective the gulf to the prem is massive.

I genuinely think the owners will look to push forward and we fans may see quite a bit of change preseason so we need quality first team additions to make the team better than last season.

Riyad going will be one of the biggest disappointments since Lineker leaving but I do feel we missed the boat a bit last preseason but we need to move on - hopefully Kasper does not go as that would really really worry me!

Lawrence has scored more goals last season than gray has ever scored? Gray may have more potential but Lawrence is better at the minuet. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Lawrence has scored more goals in last season that gray has ever scored? Gray may have more potential but Lawrence is better at the minuet. 

All about opinions as I am not Gray's biggest fan as his attitude leaves something to be desired and it will probably be irrelevant as he may move on however, he has shown some glimpses of real quality in the Prem which if lawrence replicates then I would agree with you!

Gray needs to knuckle down and buy into the work ethos which means defending as well whilst his final ball needs to improve ......but he is a baby so time will tell!

12 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

All about opinions as I am not Gray's biggest fan as his attitude leaves something to be desired and it will probably be irrelevant as he may move on however, he has shown some glimpses of real quality in the Prem which if lawrence replicates then I would agree with you!

Gray needs to knuckle down and buy into the work ethos which means defending as well whilst his final ball needs to improve ......but he is a baby so time will tell!

It dosent matter how old he is. People keep saying that gray should replace Mahrez and I'm saying he's not good enough to do so. 

12 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

It dosent matter how old he is. People keep saying that gray should replace Mahrez and I'm saying he's not good enough to do so. 

I dont think I am disagreeing with you tbh but certainly not going to get into any argument - lots of different opinions which dont always make you or I right !!

Gray will need to improve massively and it doesn't sound as if he'd even necessarily be first choice over current competition. For me we need another Grade A player in the position rather than a novice. One of the others might just do well to stay and involve but if they do they'll have to both work hard, learn quickly yet still be patient.

Goals, assists and quality crosses of various kinds are what we need. Not promises for next week, next month or next season.    .   

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Lawrence has scored more goals last season than gray has ever scored? Gray may have more potential but Lawrence is better at the minuet. 

Lawrence scored 9 goals in 32 matches in the Championship for Ipswich as a striker partly.

Gray scored 8 goals from 52 matches in the Championship for Birmingham as a winger only.

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Lawrence scored 9 goals in 32 matches in the Championship for Ipswich.

Gray scored 8 goals from 52 matches in the Championship for Birmingham.

Lawrence's scoring was pretty poor until last season. And he's untested in the Premier League. It's a really hard to say if Lawrence is better currently.

I'm just saying people saying gray is good enough to start for us yet Lawrence needs to be sold.. 

Archived