Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

PFA Players Player of the Year

44 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Kante was an amazing find by us, and is proving what a great player he is, and he is personally very ambitious. Real will undoubtedly come knocking!

So ambitious he gave up the chance to play in the Champions League to go to a 'Champion club'.

Don't get me wrong, he'll win more there, but ambition would've been staying at Leicester.

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

So ambitious he gave up the chance to play in the Champions League to go to a 'Champion club'.

Don't get me wrong, he'll win more there, but ambition would've been staying at Leicester.

What? That's a huge contradiction lol

8 minutes ago, Wookie said:

What? That's a huge contradiction lol

It's easy to be a part of a goliath, a member of a massive corporation or company.

It's more ambitious to make your own.

He's joined a ready-made trophy machine, he could've created one here. To me, ambition is looking to create your own success, not buy into success. 

32 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

It's easy to be a part of a goliath, a member of a massive corporation or company.

He's joined a ready-made trophy machine, he could've created one here. To me, ambition is looking to create your own success, not buy into success. 

Easy to say that with hindsight.

When he joined they'd finished 10th and weren't even in the Europa League.

39 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

that's your interpretation of ambition, not what it actually means. 

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

He could have ended up getting brought down to the abysmal level that Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez had from September until March. 

He made the correct move know doubt, yes he missed out on one season in the champions league but he'll more than likely spend the rest of his career playing in that competition. 

On 4/24/2017 at 18:02, Steve_Walsh5 said:

He could have ended up getting brought down to the abysmal level that Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez had from September until March. 

He made the correct move know doubt, yes he missed out on one season in the champions league but he'll more than likely spend the rest of his career playing in that competition. 

Absolutely right.

Archived