Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

What CBs should we target this summer?

2 hours ago, eblair said:

Mertesacker 100% think he would suit us and we would suit him, the only issue wages

Why would you want to bring in a nearly 33-year old to reinforce our already aging defense? The guy's cult at Arsenal, but on the decline for years.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

John Anthony Brooks will be leaving Berlin this summer for 20 million Euro (£17.5m), confirmed by Hertha BSC's DoF Michael Preetz.

I have said before and I will say it again - GERRIMIN!

It was the new Tiguan that swung it. Rudders would have offered Kante's Mini.  I would still try to hijack this deal.  We must pay better than Wolfsburg?

Wasn't impressed with Kurt Zouma the last few times I've seen him. Not sure if it's because he's been out for a while, but his judgement looked pretty poor. Looks like he's a defender that has got where he is, due to the fact he's a monster rather than being particularly good.

21 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Wasn't impressed with Kurt Zouma the last few times I've seen him. Not sure if it's because he's been out for a while, but his judgement looked pretty poor. Looks like he's a defender that has got where he is, due to the fact he's a monster rather than being particularly good.

Yeah, he's not good enough on the ball to play for Chelsea. He's an absoulte beast though. So quick, strong and tall. He'd do a job for us in a defensive system in my opinion. It would also mean we could push higher up the pitch because of Zoumas pace. 

RCB - Keane, Maguire, Wisdom

LCB - Gibson, Colley, Hector

Any of these.

Andre Wisdom & Michael Hector won't be popular choices, but I think they'd be classic Leicester signings. Talented, under the radar, in good form, but are rejects that need a proper chance.

Archived