Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017/18 U23s, Development, U19s etc

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Mine keeps crashing. 60mbs and my internet is still shite.

Casting this and it's crap, likewise my firestick is next to useless and keeps  freezing. I'm not sure why I'm paying so much for it.

Sorry for the off topic moan.

Stream hasn't been stable, it's been buffering for me too and I'm on 80Mbps.

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Stream hasn't been stable, it's been buffering for me too and I'm on 80Mbps.

Well if it's down to LCFC the should stop broadcasting it until they can get a decent quality stream frustrating and a waste of my time.

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Well if it's down to LCFC the should stop broadcasting it until they can get a decent quality stream frustrating and a waste of my time.

lol Of course it's the club!  Don't want to jinx it but on my end it's been the most consistent streaming experience I've had on the site - normally it freezes and makes me sign in again a few times but that's not happened yet touch wood.

16 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Don't want to jinx it but on my end it's been the most consistent streaming experience I've had on the site - normally it freezes and makes me sign in again a few times but that's not happened yet touch wood.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Screen's frozen 

Shiowing the first half now.

2 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Streams buggered now, whenever I refresh it brings me back to the 42nd minute and I can't fast foward

Oops.  Same for me lol 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They mentioned Choudry and another whose name I didn't catch. Good for them if they make the squad but who will be dropping out?

I wonder if Choudry could play RB if needed?

Puel needs to work, and the U23's were needed to make up numbers due to the internationals. 

Off topic, but Uche was crap.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Puel needs to work, and the U23's were needed to make up numbers due to the internationals. 

But Simpson is off somewhere in New York right now, and Benny has flown home. So not sure why they couldn't release them for this game.

Also I think they mentioned Ndukwu was in the stands watching. Maybe it's just to give some of the fringe U23s game time.

Just now, brucey said:

But Simpson is off somewhere in New York right now, and Benny has flown home. So not sure why they couldn't release them for this game.

Also I think they mentioned Ndukwu was in the stands watching. Maybe it's just to give some of the fringe U23s game time.

Hmmmm...perhaps the announcers have no idea what they are talking about?

1 minute ago, brucey said:

Unbeaten in 9 games now. Think the initial winning streak started off when we threw half the fringe first team into an U23s game, and the confidence from that is starting to wear off.

Tbf with Choudry and Ndukw (spelling?) training with the first team and with others away with the international sides it probably wasn't a fair reflection of the usual team.

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Tbf with Choudry and Ndukw (spelling?) training with the first team and with others away with the international sides it probably wasn't a fair reflection of the usual team.

And Portsmouth was playing with a few fringe members of their first team...still, that was pretty awful. Although I often watch these games, and the team is usually a lot better.