Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

14-0 to 24-16!!!! This game gets worse by the week! If I don’t get anything even half decent from my monthly rewards this games getting snapped 

I need 24 next weekend for Elite 3 monthly.

Like you, if I get nothing then I won't be bothering for a few months.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I need 24 next weekend for Elite 3 monthly.

Like you, if I get nothing then I won't be bothering for a few months.

I need 20 but I’ve got a feeling once I open my rewards that will be that! The stress isn’t worth it for the crap rewards! This week was probably the worst bs I’ve come across my keeper just had a headloss of a weekend... the game seems to get worse week by week lol 

Just now, AKCJ said:

TOTS is the only thing to hold onto packs for but that's like 3 months away.

I'd just open them if I were you mate.

Yeah I probably will tbh, just waiting for the last sbc to come out and probably finish mm tomorrow so I can open like 18 packs at once lol

Just now, Kyuubi said:

Yeah I probably will tbh, just waiting for the last sbc to come out and probably finish mm tomorrow so I can open like 18 packs at once lol

Only other thing is FUT Birthday.

That's end of March time. They usually bring out some decent cards/promos at that time.

1 hour ago, LCFC BEAST said:

Apologies it’s been asked before; but does anyone know if there’ll be a Leicester version of Adrien Silva in FUT?

For now no. His sporting card is more or less extinct - sells for 135k plus.

5 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Anyone completed the Bundesliga league sbc?

Is it possible to do the frankfurt one without the Left or right mid?

Don't know if I'm missing something thing obvious.

I finally did it this weekend.  You just need one LM, just keep searching, there were some (on PS4) this weekend...

Oh, also, if you are doing the Bayern challenge, ignore what Futbin says... you need IF Ulreich to get the cheapest solution... 

31 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I finally did it this weekend.  You just need one LM, just keep searching, there were some (on PS4) this weekend...

Oh, also, if you are doing the Bayern challenge, ignore what Futbin says... you need IF Ulreich to get the cheapest solution... 

Yeah got one for 17k, saw quite a few of the left mids today. 

Also completed it but honestly don't know what to do with the card. I just love doing sbc's.lol

14 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Yeah got one for 17k, saw quite a few of the left mids today. 

Also completed it but honestly don't know what to do with the card. I just love doing sbc's.lol

Good work.  I'm kind of the same, must be the collector in me.  Thiago is decent but not so amazing that I should have gone all out for him.  He's probably ended up being less than an icon (just) though... Really not sure what I'll do if I get Casillas or Gignac, neither will get into my teams.  Even Hamsik hangs out on the bench (mainly because of chem)! lol

Hi Guys,

New to FIFA 18 having not played for a few years. Got a couple of questions I am hoping someone can help me with. First, when playing seasons, which is all I really play, is it more common than not that you will play someone with weak internet connection? I ask this as all my games have been laggy and jumpy so far. My other question is simply how do you tackle? I have tried to contain, I have tried to tackle and I have googled online where it says I should contain and then tackle.....I don’t think I have enough fingers.

if anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful. Simplest way to tackle would be nice.

thanks

Gudjy

10 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

New to FIFA 18 having not played for a few years. Got a couple of questions I am hoping someone can help me with. First, when playing seasons, which is all I really play, is it more common than not that you will play someone with weak internet connection? I ask this as all my games have been laggy and jumpy so far. My other question is simply how do you tackle? I have tried to contain, I have tried to tackle and I have googled online where it says I should contain and then tackle.....I don’t think I have enough fingers.

if anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful. Simplest way to tackle would be nice.

thanks

Gudjy

Not sure about the lag in seasons. I only go into matches where there is at least a 3 bar connection. If it's less, I back out and find another opponent. Haven't experienced any lag since.

I find that the best way to defend and win possession back is to not overuse the standing tackle, as that will give your opponents attackers more space and a clear run through your defence if the tackle misses. Try controlling your CDM or defensive minded CM to cut passing lanes between your opponents players, don't control your defenders unless you have to otherwise you'll inevitably drag them out of position and use the 2nd man press sparingly (hold RB/R1) to make your closest player to the ball, who isn't being controlled by you, close the space between him and the ball / opponent's player.

Hope that helps.

Opened up my Elite 2 squad battles and marquee matchup packs last night; packed IF Moses, Oblak, Iniesta and Pjanic. Pleasantly surprised!

I've invested heavily in SIF Kramaric at around 34k each (lots of people on Reddit are saying he's the best Bundesliga CAM / ST in the game), SIF Parejo at around 38k each (sniped one for 30k) and a couple of IF Milinkovich-Savic's for less than 60k each (who is rumoured to be getting a +3 winter upgrade soon). Already seeing a profit on them, even though they're still in packs.

Does anyone know when the winter upgrades are being rolled out?

The people raving on about Kramaric are pretty much just those hipster FIFA types that claim every player <80 pace is the best in the game and pretend they don't ever use "meta" players yet they've blatantly got Bakayoko and Salah in their WL squad. 

He's no better than Raffael SIF who was also the Bundesliga GOAT for a few weeks. 

Given you're only looking to invest and sell on this hype then I suppose you don't give a shit but I wouldn't hold on to him too long. The bubble will burst and his value will drop. 

He's never going to be like Alessandrini or Lozano and be everyone's super sub, we all know those guys are popular because of pace. 

Bailey would have been a tidy investment but you might be too late. Already stupidly fast and about to get like a +5 upgrade.