Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

What we thinking for POTM Aguero then? Aguero or IF Aguero?

I'm assuming his normal card, not his inform, there aren't many going and the lower versions are still around the million mark.

Possibly informs from man city may be required?

5 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I'm assuming his normal card, not his inform, there aren't many going and the lower versions are still around the million mark.

Possibly informs from man city may be required?

Just trying to get a normal aguero now in hope i can complete the SBC and the other teams arent that bad to complete

**hopefully normal Sergio qualifies as one part 

1 hour ago, glenny_fox said:

I got no one in the free ultimate pack bit did just pack my first icon 88 desailly. Sold him for 800k :D

Awesome dude! I know that feeling of getting an icon. Bet you were jumping around the room lol

I got Gary Cahill in my ultimate pack as the best player haha 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Awesome dude! I know that feeling of getting an icon. Bet you were jumping around the room lol

I got Gary Cahill in my ultimate pack as the best player haha 

I was lol. My girlfriend wondered what was going on. 

I also know that feeling. I done one of the 125k pack buy one get one free things. 

First pack the best I got was an 82 rated, then the 2nd pack the best was strootman. 

Did the Larson prime loan card...6 games later I’ve done the sbc he’s absolutely superb! The fact he cost me 300k is mental he’s an absolute steal! If any of you are humming and Harring I say go for it especially as he’s costing about 400k with the crash... rijkard on the other hand is an absolute donkey he feels like a budget Bakayoko 

30 minutes ago, Ashley said:

For the cost of aguero you could get yourself 3 maybe 4 legends if you do it right. Pogba left now for me then maybe invest in a legend probably be Yashin.

I did the 20 game loan for Yashin and he was absolutely terrible for me I have used prime Schmeichel for over 1000 games and he is not as bad as everybody says.