Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Just played someone who was clearly really good at the game. His two midfielders got 45+ completed passes each.

I beat him with 3 of the spawniest goals you're ever likely to see and won 3-2.

At the end of the first half I had 60% pass accuracy, never seen anyone defend like he did but he was crazy at intercepting.

14 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Just won my last game of the month to finish on 97 wins and scrape Elite 3 monthly by the skin of my teeth, my nerves are now shot to pieces I think I will not bother with weekend league next month.

I've bottled it big style.

On 19 wins from 34 games.

Need to win 5 of my last 6 to get 97 wins. Not going to do it. Gutted.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Screenshot_20180225-220426.png

I’ve had 2/3 games like that already this weekend league and lost... Fahrman has been the main problem he’s been saving everything when I face him then there’s my prime van der sar letting in nearly every shot that comes his way lol 

11 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

So you just fired away all willy nilly while he crafted the most sublime, beautifully worked goal in the history of football?

yeah, lets say that lol. i was all over him. but the start of the second half my defence were out of position for some reason and he got through one on one with the goalie.

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

I know it's frustrating when you batter someone and they have one shot on target and win but that's football and I'd rather the game reflect that than not.

i agree. .im not mad. just thought the screen typified fifa quite well

• Like 1

Need 4 wins out of my last 5 for elite 3 weekly but I genuinely can’t even be arsed trying lol think I’ll just settle with elite 3 monthly and gold 1.... on another note prime Blanc is a monster I know stats wise there’s not much difference compared to his middle card but I’m still going in for him

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Need 4 wins out of my last 5 for elite 3 weekly but I genuinely can’t even be arsed trying lol think I’ll just settle with elite 3 monthly and gold 1.... on another note prime Blanc is a monster I know stats wise there’s not much difference compared to his middle card but I’m still going in for him

I’m tempted for Puyol SBC next. Seems like another good deal to do. Have you gotten used to van der Saar yet? Guy is a legend 

8 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m tempted for Puyol SBC next. Seems like another good deal to do. Have you gotten used to van der Saar yet? Guy is a legend 

He’s been really hit and miss for me .... if I’m being honest I’m tempted to chop him in for Blanc and just use Fahrman or de gea who both are better/massively cheaper options imo, what chem are u using for him? I’ll give it a go before he gets the chop lol... I thought about puyol but he just looks to slow

Edited by dbtcity