Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I sold Pogba the other day. Thought the price drop from when I bought him was bad, but way worse now. Whew!

Ouch, man!! I thought you were never selling him?! :) 

Just played 3 squad battles games to catch up from yesterday.  5 penalties conceded! Guess how many of them were my fault.... 

Edited by HoustonFox

2 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Demari Gray might become a decent investment. Changed to a gold card so the silver is now out of packs. 

And with a weekend league coming up requiring silver players he will become in demand. 

His passing went up?  WTF?! :ph34r:

On 22/02/2018 at 22:28, HoustonFox said:

Shearer binned already!! Had about 20 shots over 3 games and nothing! Sold him for break even so pretty happy with that.  I also bought IF Tolisso thinking it was OTW Tolisso, I know not a big deal now but if he gets another IF, then I'd be pissed.  Looking at MVB now. Still think buying an icon is way to go over an untradeable.  So far I've done VDS who is amazeballs (ask @spacemunky!) and Rui Costa, who I know gets panned for not being able to shoot, but he's come out clutch for me time and time again.

@Ashley - what are your thoughts too, bud? 

Van der sar has been hit and miss for me so far but no worse than what I’ve had with pretty much every keeper I’ve used... I loved my Rui Costa I’m still kicking myself for trading him in instead of just doing another cheap icon sbc to chop in for del p...

as for shearer he definitely had his limitations but always seemed to bag for me... like I say though this was during the early doors of fifa 18, I recommend doing the Larsson sbc over mvb though he’s cheap as chips and has been brilliant for me so far

Edited by dbtcity

15 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Prem team - https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=eBH7uUfSnNKw0:FFA18PS4 (Rui Costa just made it, as I was trying not to have too many icons in the team, and kept with David Silva and or Firminio/Cazorla/Dele as CAM.  David Silva fell off a cliff, so sold him, Dele, not a fan, so I brought in Rui Costa who was mainly playing for my Bundes team

Bundes team - https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=dbaQyqItnNKw6:FFA18PS4 - not my strongest XI in there but with the share, you can probably see who is on the bench

I play 41212(2) - see links above, I play pretty narrow and a bit more intricate, with hitting people on the break where possible.  Lots of short passing. This formation helps, as I am the world's worse crosser.  

Oh, and I bought Baby Van B last night - couldn't help myself, but he was below FMV so wasn't too bothered. Tax will get me on resale though.

If marcos alonso and you'r laughing. Decent team mate

15 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Has anyone ever used Toty Kane? I bought him but he's been so average for me. Scores good goals but doesn't feel like a Toty and definitely not worth the coins.

Nope but had his TOTS last year and he wasn't all that. Sad fact is, unless a striker has over 90 pace or 5 star skills or WF, they're not going to feel like anything special in fifa.

4 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Nope but had his TOTS last year and he wasn't all that. Sad fact is, unless a striker has over 90 pace or 5 star skills or WF, they're not going to feel like anything special in fifa.

Yes exactly!! I had his tots last season too and it was terrible. So frustrating I was looking forward to it but I'm going to sell up now, IF son is more prolific for me

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Yes exactly!! I had his tots last season too and it was terrible. So frustrating I was looking forward to it but I'm going to sell up now, IF son is more prolific for me

depends how you use him

the 93 potm is ridiculous for low drivens outside the box, hIs never gonna take people on like Mertens etc... but his shooting is amazing if his in the right area.

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

depends how you use him

the 93 potm is ridiculous for low drivens outside the box, hIs never gonna take people on like Mertens etc... but his shooting is amazing if his in the right area.

Kane is ridiculous yes. 99 or 100 games for me 200 goals about 40 assists. Not the quickest off the mark but give him a yard you wont catch up with him. Finishing is silly good.

Packed reus a while back. and he can be amazing if played LF or LW in 433 but in defence im shocking. trying to get hummels and Godin in the same side with alba and alves in the back 4/5. should  sell reus and buy half a new team.. he  goes for around 40k atm

Edited by Beliall