Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Need 4 wins out of my last 5 for elite 3 weekly but I genuinely can’t even be arsed trying lol think I’ll just settle with elite 3 monthly and gold 1.... on another note prime Blanc is a monster I know stats wise there’s not much difference compared to his middle card but I’m still going in for him

Got gold 1 monthly in the end and 24 wins

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fut-champions/rewards

probably end up with shit from that list or red Salah that i discarded as an untradeable

11 minutes ago, Beliall said:

any tips on actually qualifying for the weekend league? i think i might have the team for it now but i don't do sweaty. and everyones a try hard

Just avoid it buddy... once you’re in it’s hard to turn back!! It’s thee most sweatiest/scummy fifa you’ll ever play... if you still want to I’d suggest getting to div 2 as I’ve heard that auto qualifies you now a days, either that or try and take to the dkt which I imagine will be a total sweat fest with everyone trying to get these poxy esport variants of shirts! If you go down that route try and do it wed/Thursday as I think the rewards for the shirts finish on Tuesday 

im a poor set of monthly rewards away from giving up with fut champs though as it’s really not worth the rage/stress lol 

Edited by dbtcity

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Got gold 1 monthly in the end and 24 wins

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fut-champions/rewards

probably end up with shit from that list or red Salah that i discarded as an untradeable

I too have a feeling I’ll be getting the salah as I’ve already got his otw untradeable... I’d genuinely be happy with Ake... I mean come on that’s not asking for to much is it lol 

Just now, dbtcity said:

I too have a feeling I’ll be getting the salah as I’ve already got his otw untradeable... I’d genuinely be happy with Ake... I mean come on that’s not asking for to much is it lol 

My rewards have been poo

first month sterling and zaha are the only ones i use.

Slowly my team has become the type i hated facing, which is nice to have a better striker than most of the opposition even with icons as strikers.

93 Kane is ridiculous..

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

My rewards have been poo

first month sterling and zaha are the only ones i use.

Slowly my team has become the type i hated facing, which is nice to have a better striker than most of the opposition even with icons as strikers.

93 Kane is ridiculous..

I kind of regret not doing him now, I held off as I thought I’d be able to get his toty for around the 1.1m range but that plan quickly went to ?

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just avoid it buddy... once you’re in it’s hard to turn back!! It’s thee most sweatiest/scummy fifa you’ll ever play... if you still want to I’d suggest getting to div 2 as I’ve heard that auto qualifies you now a days, either that or try and take to the dkt which I imagine will be a total sweat fest with everyone trying to get these poxy esport variants of shirts! If you go down that route try and do it wed/Thursday as I think the rewards for the shirts finish on Tuesday 

im a poor set of monthly rewards away from giving up with fut champs though as it’s really not worth the rage/stress lol 

thanks DB. i have been neglecting online seasons in favour of squad battle recently. but now i have my team almost complete, packs dont interest me.. and playing a lot of single player is not helping me get better online. once i have saved the money for robben i will focus on getting into div2. (and trying to win a sweaty e sports kit ) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

thanks DB. i have been neglecting online seasons in favour of squad battle recently. but now i have my team almost complete, packs dont interest me.. and playing a lot of single player is not helping me get better online. once i have saved the money for robben i will focus on getting into div2. (and trying to win a sweaty e sports kit ) 

All else fails and you want to look like a pro sweat against people in divisions just but the e sport kits for 5k a piece lol 

in all seriousness though I find the dkt and fut champs to be the only online game modes that actually run semi smoothly, seasons tends to be a laggy mess for me... it’s just a shame that 90% of the people you come up against in those 2 modes are dabbing/shushing helmets lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

****ing dab celebrations can **** right off. the only thing that properly pisses me off. furthest i have got in dkt is the semis. i was running 352 but now im on a 451 and its really sweaty in the middle of the park. can hammer teams because they cant get out their half, but when they do , its usually a 1v1 on my keeper ( see above screenshot)

forgot I qualified for the weekend league through promotion to division 1 (never usually bother with weekend league anymore). So started it on monday evening, ended with a record of 8 wins 0 losses. I was obviously getting the stragglers that were trying to match against worse players than they were.

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

****ing dab celebrations can **** right off. the only thing that properly pisses me off. furthest i have got in dkt is the semis. i was running 352 but now im on a 451 and its really sweaty in the middle of the park. can hammer teams because they cant get out their half, but when they do , its usually a 1v1 on my keeper ( see above screenshot)

I tend to stick to the 41212(2) unless I’m being dominated out wide where I switch to a 4231(2) or after playing Hank I’ve switched to 4411 which is a really solid formation! Hard to break down and on the counter the wingers do damage

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashley said:

Fifa concepts has a 86 rated Leroy Sane, his potm is 87. Possibly a fut birthday card or paddies day sbc? Wont let me search for concept vardys probably because i have him in my club?

His POTM got upgraded from 86 to an 87. Think that's why the 86 concept is there.

Can anyone help me fill in these blanks in my squad? https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gsIg99BCnNLyO:FFA18PS4

Been having fun with SIF Kramaric at CAM and striker IF Gnabry, but Kramaric just doesn't have the pace for an outside CAM and Gnabry isn't quite clinical enough. I have an untradeable OTW James Rodriguez who gets a strong link to Vidal, but he's been awful off the bench for me. Any recommendations?