Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Happy Birthday Slimani

11 minutes ago, Channy'sboots said:

He will continue to struggle at City as long as we set up our XI to service Vardy. We've seen how they struggle to link up together. Unless CS has some radical new approach up his sleeve prepare yourselves for more of the same. 

I'd expect us to be able to keep more of the ball next season. I hope with a new CAM and CBs we will be able to pen teams in on the edge of their own box meaning crosses could

be a regular occurrence.

1 hour ago, Channy'sboots said:

He will continue to struggle at City as long as we set up our XI to service Vardy. We've seen how they struggle to link up together. Unless CS has some radical new approach up his sleeve prepare yourselves for more of the same. 

Its his birthday you miserable prat 

I was down the Gym the other day and David Nugent was working hard... such application may well lengthen his career and give him an edge.  For 29M slimani should have been the finished article... he is not.  He needs to accept that he has an opportunity and to get the best from the opportunity he need to work hard... to improve his upper body strength.. to improve his ability to hold up the ball... his ability to dribble into the box... his ability to shoot form the edge of the box.  his heading deliver goals... it it is not enough.

His opportunityis NOW... sort himself out to be a great premier player before he is 30.  We don't know if he can or will do it.  I hope he tries...

Nugent understands the application he must show... Slimani will not be a worse player if he puts the effort in.

Archived