Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Bojan Krkic

We've been crying out for a player like this for years. We need a player like this to mix things up a bit. Ulloa, Benny out, Bojan, Gibson in, keep hold of Riyad and DD, would be a near perfect window. 

32 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Apology accepted. I'm sure I we met in the real world and discussed lcfc over a beer you would not find me superior at all. Great result yesterday.

More than likely, that's the problem with the written word and interpretation :) by my 4th beer after the match yesterday I was telling my mates Maguire was the signing of the season and I wanted his babies, potentially not all of it impossible so as I'm a bloke will he represent the best value transfer of the window? :)

I'm not saying Bojan is the answer. But for me yesterday shown that a real number 10, would be massively useful. So many times when the ball is with the full backs or the centre mids, they have no real option in front of them In the middle of the park who can create anything. Yesterday would of been perfect for an out n out number 10.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Gone Alaves on loan.

And people on here were clamouring for us to buy him. lol

It shows how far his stock has fallen from the 17 year old Barca wonderkid to Alves who bid £1.7m for Ulloa in January.

Archived