Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Bojan Krkic

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

This forum makes me laugh.

First people getting angry because we were after Johnny Evans a proven quality defender with a great attitude and bags of experience who's such a bad signing he is now joining man city.

2nd people getting dead excited because we are possibly linked with signing bojan who has been shite for two years and can't get in stokes side just because he had a good game against us and once played for Barca.

Do some of you even watch football outside of city games?

Genuinely, no I don't.

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

First people getting angry because we were after Johnny Evans a proven quality defender with a great attitude and bags of experience who's such a bad signing he is now joining man city.

2nd people getting dead excited because we are possibly linked with signing bojan who has been shite for two years and can't get in stokes side just because he had a good game against us and once played for Barca.

3rd the people that see a player for one game and hes world class/shite then after 3 games he's the opposite.

So this guy was amazing. And perhaps still could be but had a wretched season getting badly injured against Rochdale and losing all confidence hitting the bar when taking a penalty against Bournemouth.

He's been sent off to Mainz and I honestly am not sure how he did there but hopefully he got some regular football and his rebuilding in physically and mentally.

If he is rebuilt, this is exactly what we need. He's a central midfield playmaker - who can run with the ball, tackle, take on players and pass. He's the sort of talent that can draw defenders and release Vardy between the lines.

If we have sat there and watched his vids from Mainz and he's fit and rebuilt - this would probably be our best signing of the window. Absolute game/squad changer.

13 minutes ago, Micky said:

Jesus they let any old ****er with a laptop pretend they’re a journalist these days lol 

His debut season and the majority of the one after that were incredible, he did pretty well at Roma too.

i can’t help think that post Barca he’s just made one bad move after another... the Italian league didn’t suit him, Ajax couldn’t afford to keep him and Mark Hughes is one of the biggest frauds in football management. 

Theres still talent there for sure and if I trusted any club to bring the best out of him it would be us! 

38 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And that would be? 

Im not sure there is an ideal one that gets our best players and big signings in the team.

Only one I can think of is 343, but we don't have enough centre backs to play that all year.

Even then, that would mean no Mahrez, No Gray.

Kasper

Simpson   Huth   Maguire   Fuchs

Ndidi    James

Mahrez   Iheanacho    Bojan

Vardy 

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

And this is what makes me laugh on this forum, know it all, d ick head posts from people who feel they are more knowledgeable, delivered in a supercilious manner.

I would like to point out to you that your post is your opinion, some will agree some won't.

If you were the font of all knowledge there would not be different threads, just one ......ask know it all.

46 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Kasper

Ndidi    James

Vardy 

We will not drop our best winger.

44 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Kasper

Ndidi    James

Vardy 

Gerrimin. Then we can play this formation:           

Kasper

simpson   Huth       Morgan      Fuchs

mahrez    Drinkwater   Ndidi     Albrighton

Okazaki.     Vardy 

12. Bojan

50 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Kasper

Ndidi    James

Vardy 

Do you think we'd bin Albrighton, one of our best performers. Plus... I think that looks suicidal with those three lining up, serious lack of defensive cover. 

57 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Kasper

Ndidi    James

Vardy 

No Albrighton ? 

34 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Do you think we'd bin Albrighton, one of our best performers. Plus... I think that looks suicidal with those three lining up, serious lack of defensive cover. 

I'm not saying for every week and every game.  Its an alternative formation that would fit the signing.  For certain games especially at home, it's easily a workable formation when perhaps we should emphasise attack rather than worrying about defence.

Our problem last year was that we didnt have the personnel to play anything other than 4-4-2 and at a push, a warped 3-5-2 that was semi-successful against Athletico and an absolute disaster against Spurs.

Signing Iborra and potentially Bojan opens our options up which can only be a good thing.

We cant continue forever relying on Marc Albrighton and Shinji Okazaki's work rate.

It's a big NO from me.

People are hoping we get the 17 year old who forced his way into Barcelona's side and the player who was great down here in Stoke's 0-1 win a few seasons back. He's also the sort of player who will have a great highlight reel.

The reality is he's been as good as discarded at Stoke and was a disaster at Mainz and hasn't been the same player since his long term injury.

We don't need to take chances on players like this.

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I'm not saying for every week and every game.  Its an alternative formation that would fit the signing.  For certain games especially at home, it's easily a workable formation when perhaps we should emphasise attack rather than worrying about defence.

Our problem last year was that we didnt have the personnel to play anything other than 4-4-2 and at a push, a warped 3-5-2 that was semi-successful against Athletico and an absolute disaster against Spurs.

Signing Iborra and potentially Bojan opens our options up which can only be a good thing.

We cant continue forever relying on Marc Albrighton and Shinji Okazaki's work rate.

I get the options part, but him and iheanacho are more 10's than wide men. 

Happy with more options, but ones that I think fit a space rather than shoe horn someone in.

Archived