Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Bojan Krkic

Oh I'd 100000% have him (yes I know you can't go above 100, FT smart arses ?)

I feel like he just needs another chance to prove his capabilities. You don't play for Barca if there isn't something about you. Could do a job as a no.10

£3m more than Lawrence, Hell Yeah!

So worth the gamble, can pass through the eye of a needle and good dribbling, loves a one-two. Well worth the risk at £10m. Good scoring rate as CAM/Secondary striker.

IMG_3792.PNG

7 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Oh I'd 100000% have him (yes I know you can't go above 100, FT smart arses ?)

I feel like he just needs another chance to prove his capabilities. You don't play for Barca if there isn't something about you. Could do a job as a no.10

Paulinho

Just now, st albans fox said:

Looked less good after nzonzi left as I recall 

could be be a decent attacking midfielder for us though - not sure 

Could go either way, but for 10 million, worth the gamble surely? If he can recapture even some of that form 

A quick google on his release clause reveals shows this buyout news was hot in Jan 2016 and Hughes denied it existed. A month later he signed a new 4 year deal. Feb 2016. No way would he have managed to get a 10m buyout clause inserted 18 months ago. . I would have thought he would have been bought last summer or January if it was true. I suspect this is a non story

He is the sort of player we need to be after, someone purely creative who could play in the hole and offer something different to the other central midfielders. We are crying out for more creativity.

But he's been inconsistent at best for Stoke and they obviously deem him surplus to requirements. Why on earth would we want Stoke's cast offs. We must be desperate.

Albrighton wasn't wanted by Aston Villa despite them being in a relegation battle season after season and Robert Huth wasn't wanted by Stoke even when they had defenders out injured. Both went on to be very important players for us. At £10 million (whether that's true or not), it wouldn't be the end of the world if he didn't work out, but would be a very shrewd bit of business if he did. 

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Albrighton wasn't wanted by Aston Villa despite them being in a relegation battle season after season and Robert Huth wasn't wanted by Stoke even when they had defenders out injured. Both went on to be very important players for us. At £10 million (whether that's true or not), it wouldn't be the end of the world if he didn't work out, but would be a very shrewd bit of business if he did. 

And if it isn't true ?

I seem to remember him causing us enough problems. A very neat and tidy player the type we've needed for years.

I just won't if he too fond of the Pork pies as he looks a little portly.

A cheaper option and a very similar player would be Houlihan of Norwich. sits in the hole and keeps things moving threading Balls through for others.

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

It's not like he's coming from Russia and never proved himself to be good enough in the Prem. :whistle:

That is true my friend, he's coming from Stoke where he couldn't get in the team and was loaned to mid table in Germany who weren't willing to pay the £10m fee.

Archived