Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Bojan Krkic

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I seem to remember him causing us enough problems. A very neat and tidy player the type we've needed for years.

I just won't if he too fond of the Pork pies as he looks a little portly.

A cheaper option and a very similar player would be Houlihan of Norwich. sits in the hole and keeps things moving threading Balls through for others.

How old is he?

Always thought he was a good player but very similar to Drinkwater who's obviously gone onto better things.

If our recruitment team think he'd fit in them I'm willing to back them. 

He was great for a season or so at Stoke but has gradually waned. TBH at the point he joined they had 4/5 really good attacking players and looked like a team on the up. I can imagine somebody with his skills becoming a little disenchanted once he realised that Stoke had peaked as they are, well, Stoke. Mark Hughes is basically the Wizard of Oz - joins a new club, people think he's amazing and buy into his bullsh1t before realising it is all smoke and mirrors with no substance behind it. Probably rather disappointing for a man of Bojan's capabilities. Maybe a move to a club with better players and an intent to actually keep pushing on might give him his verve back. A Bojan on his game might be exactly what we're crying out for at number 10 to allow us to keep the ball better and offer more ingenuity in attack (as well as possibly freeing Mahrez from markers).

21 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Oh I'd 100000% have him (yes I know you can't go above 100, FT smart arses ?)

I feel like he just needs another chance to prove his capabilities. You don't play for Barca if there isn't something about you. Could do a job as a no.10

DMYTRO CHYGRYNSKIY | From Shakhtar Donetsk | €25m | 2009

he made only 14 appearances for Barca's first team and was sold back to Shakhtar for €15m in the summer of 2010

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That is true my friend, he's coming from Stoke where he couldn't get in the team and was loaned to mid table in Germany who weren't willing to pay the £10m fee.

£10 million would be a record transfer fee for around half the teams in Bundesliga. 

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

In isolation a one off £10m is worth the risk but are we really in a position where we need to take another risk? 

If we have any any ambition we go out and take someone that a team wants to keep.

Like Huth, Albrighton and Fuchs...

53 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Oh I'd 100000% have him (yes I know you can't go above 100, FT smart arses ?)

I feel like he just needs another chance to prove his capabilities. You don't play for Barca if there isn't something about you. Could do a job as a no.10

Not entirely accurate..

my my mother in law is 100000% more annoying when she's had a bottle of apple sourz.

serously, she gets right on my tits

This forum makes me laugh.

First people getting angry because we were after Johnny Evans a proven quality defender with a great attitude and bags of experience who's such a bad signing he is now joining man city.

2nd people getting dead excited because we are possibly linked with signing bojan who has been shite for two years and can't get in stokes side just because he had a good game against us and once played for Barca.

Do some of you even watch football outside of city games?

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

This forum makes me laugh.

First people getting angry because we were after Johnny Evans a proven quality defender with a great attitude and bags of experience who's such a bad signing he is now joining man city.

2nd people getting dead excited because we are possibly linked with signing bojan who has been shite for two years and can't get in stokes side just because he had a good game against us and once played for Barca.

Do some of you even watch football outside of city games?

To be fair I think that both would be good signings for us. Evans for the reasons you mentioned and if we could get a tune out of Bojan, he would be an inspired bit of business because it's clear he has ability. 

I'd take him in an instant, even for double the fee quoted ONLY if Mahrez left. I just don't see us being able to accommodate both with the style that we play and I doubt Shakey will change our style after what happened with Claudio.

For me personally,  I'd like to see us move on Musa and replace him with Townsend,  have Bojan come in if Riyad goes and sign another CB. I'd play a 343....

Kasper

Wes/Huth

Maguire                  New CB

Townsend    Drinky    Ndidi     Albrighton

Bojan

Kelechi                   vardy

55 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

How old is he?

Always thought he was a good player but very similar to Drinkwater who's obviously gone onto better things.

He's 35.

Archived