Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Bojan Krkic

39 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I get the options part, but him and iheanacho are more 10's than wide men. 

Happy with more options, but ones that I think fit a space rather than shoe horn someone in.

It doesn't necessarily have to be them playing wide.

As an interchangeable 3 behind the 1, it would more encourage the ball on the floor.

We'll see though.  As you said the source is a dick so this is pretty irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

And this is what makes me laugh on this forum, know it all, d ick head posts from people who feel they are more knowledgeable, delivered in a supercilious manner.

I would like to point out to you that your post is your opinion, some will agree some won't.

If you were the font of all knowledge there would not be different threads, just one ......ask know it all.

Haha Calls someone a 'know it all D*ckhead' then uses a word like supercilious (Yes I had to Google it).

Pot calling the kettle black I think. Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks I am superior to others?

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

Can be great  on his day but unfortunately doesn't have many days!. doesn't put enough effort in which we all have a go at Mahrez for!

Yep he's an even more inconsistent version of our Riyad! Wouldn't really fit our style either IMO. 

If we did lose Mahrez (which looks unlikely now) then he'd be an OK replacement. Technically he's up there with the best but career progression should take you from Leicester to Barcelona, not the other way round!

13 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

How old is he?

Always thought he was a good player but very similar to Drinkwater who's obviously gone onto better things.

He's 27.   I see him as a risky signing. Not because he doesn't have talent because he does. More the fact that he's Spanish and yet none of their Clubs want him. It must say something about him. 

He could be brilliant for us but he could also fall off the Cliff. I think we could do better for similar money.

26 minutes ago, ronnup said:

£10 million isn't anything these days. Worth a try. 

It's still a lot of money. If Bojan came here for £10m on a £60k a week deal for four years then that costs the club £22m for a player who may end up being no more important to us than Benalouane.

Remember we may only have about £20m spare each season for net transfers.

Of his recent history we already know he's not good enough for Stoke and was awful at Mainz.

He scored a sweet goal against us here in an otherwise dour encounter in 2015. Although Knocky nearly equalised in practically his only appearance of the year, the best thing about the game was Wasilewski's clothesline on Marc Wilson who was standing in for an injured Shawcross. 

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Haha Calls someone a 'know it all D*ckhead' then uses a word like supercilious (Yes I had to Google it).

Pot calling the kettle black I think. Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks I am superior to others?

I am far from superior to anyone, nor do I think I am!

I apologise for the use of dick head, I'm at odds with your..... I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about and don't any of you other fans watch any football other than City comments which I felt smacked of a superior attitude! 

I should maybe have ignored your post as forums are all about opinions after all.

I will not apologise for the vocabulary I use though.

Enjoy the match.

9 hours ago, Gerard said:

It's still a lot of money. If Bojan came here for £10m on a £60k a week deal for four years then that costs the club £22m for a player who may end up being no more important to us than Benalouane.

Remember we may only have about £20m spare each season for net transfers.

Of his recent history we already know he's not good enough for Stoke and was awful at Mainz.

I agree, get Benalouane in the hole.

On 8/19/2017 at 02:22, Babylon said:

Where does he fit in exactly? 

when okazaki gets tired and mahrez isn't playing very well (both of which happen pretty often) he replaces shinj behind vardy and we win every game ever 

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

when okazaki gets tired and mahrez isn't playing very well (both of which happen pretty often) he replaces shinj behind vardy and we win every game ever 

Wasn't that the point of signing Nacho? 

Ì wouldn't mind him if we shifted a few players out. We got foo many CMs as it is. We are a team who rely on wingers for creativity so Bojan would give us a nice alternative for a plan B. But then again that's why we signed Iheanacho. 

If Drinkwater is sold for  £30m+ then I'd be fine with spending  £10m on Bojan. Ì don't think Shakespeare fancies Musa. Ever since he took over Musa has barely played. 

As for signing a Stoke reject. Robert Huth.

12 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Doesn't, for a moment, mean that a different player altogether will succeed following the same move ! 

He's not saying that. He's simply saying just because stoke  don't play him every game doesn't mean it can't work for us

On 19/08/2017 at 13:20, Bluetintedspecs said:

I am far from superior to anyone, nor do I think I am!

I apologise for the use of dick head, I'm at odds with your..... I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about and don't any of you other fans watch any football other than City comments which I felt smacked of a superior attitude! 

I should maybe have ignored your post as forums are all about opinions after all.

I will not apologise for the vocabulary I use though.

Enjoy the match.

Apology accepted. I'm sure I we met in the real world and discussed lcfc over a beer you would not find me superior at all. Great result yesterday.

Archived