Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Brighton & Hove Albion Match Thread - Home

6 minutes ago, Buce said:

Considering how much money we've spent over the last couple of years, that's a piss poor bench.

When you think about, of the 11 starting today, 9 were in the Premier League winning squad. We won the league, made loads of money, spent loads, and we only have two players to show for it (I know that Nacho is injured, but this is very poor management at all levels)

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Can't understand Hamers inclusion either after signing Jakupovic. Shakespeare's always stuck me as a jobs for the boys kind of bloke though

Familiarity, let the new man settle in?

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Can't understand Hamers inclusion either after signing Jakupovic. Shakespeare's always stuck me as a jobs for the boys kind of bloke though

Jobs for the boys? Over the player he signed? Doesn't make sense to me.

It would purely come down to who is working hard and looking best option in training.

2 minutes ago, dedlock said:

Familiarity, let the new man settle in?

He's a substitute goalkeeper, it's not like he's got lots of tactics to study. How much settling in does he need?

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

He's a substitute goalkeeper, it's not like he's got lots of tactics to study. How much settling in does he need?

Maybe they are trying to learn lessons from Ron Robert's underwhelming start.

I admit that seems like a bit of a stretch though, it is an odd one.

Got a horrible feeling we are going to get beat today. Hope I'm wrong but we do look a weak side that can only play one way. We don't look like a side that can change it up and looking at the bench, it doesn't strike me as a bench that can change a game unfortunately. If we get beat today the pressure will be on shakey to either get some proven quality in or we are in for a long hard season

What is actually going on at a medical? We have really signed some sicknotes lately. Slightly disappointed with the same old approach, but hopefully it is going to be fine and we can get the 3 points. Come on Leicester!! 

1 minute ago, Chelve84 said:

Got a horrible feeling we are going to get beat today. Hope I'm wrong but we do look a weak side that can only play one way. We don't look like a side that can change it up and looking at the bench, it doesn't strike me as a bench that can change a game unfortunately. If we get beat today the pressure will be on shakey to either get some proven quality in or we are in for a long hard season

What threat do Brighton possess. Just over a season ago, there was a huge gap between the two clubs. They have just got promoted, and a few months ago we were in the quarter finals of the Champions League. No excuses if we do not win this one

Archived