Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Brighton & Hove Albion Match Thread - Home

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I can only guess that Juka has said or done something out of turn and now he's in the doghouse.

Distribution work apparently. Apparently Stowell feels that he needs to work on this to fit into our style of play. 

3 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

You mean he can't kick it far enough...

Possibly haha. Or maybe more to do with quick distribution to the wings for counter attacks. Kasper is awesome at this, I guess Hamer has had more training in that style. 

Also Hamer knows the defenders better and their styles of play. So wpuld be better at organising them at this point in time.

2 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

You mean he can't kick it far enough...

2014:

Hull's third-choice goalkeeper, who continued to deputise for injured duo Allan McGregor and Steve Harper, kicked a seemingly straightforward clearance straight to Victor Wanyama - who subsequently hit a wonderful 40-yard effort into the empty net. 

Looks like we have done our homework before signing him!

1 minute ago, 49er said:

What threat do Brighton possess. Just over a season ago, there was a huge gap between the two clubs. They have just got promoted, and a few months ago we were in the quarter finals of the Champions League. No excuses if we do not win this one

Exactly we should steam roll them but it won't happen and they will play decent football and I'm sorry but Morgan will be all over the place. Solly march and pascal gross will destroy Morgan and Simpson today.  I hope I'm proved wrong I just think we are so predictable and Brighton will play us at our own game.

1 minute ago, Chelve84 said:

Exactly we should steam roll them but it won't happen and they will play decent football and I'm sorry but Morgan will be all over the place. Solly march and pascal gross will destroy Morgan and Simpson today.  I hope I'm proved wrong I just think we are so predictable and Brighton will play us at our own game.

lol

Just now, Ron Combo said:

Wonder how Wes will perform today.

They are not much of a threat up front, based on what I saw last week. They will be sitting deep and hoofing the ball up, so Wes ought to be ok with that

Just now, Emilio Lestavez said:

After 2 games. Yep, well done

People are freaking out and fear to lose against a team that's just got promoted. So I thought I'd overreact too. What's  wrong with that?

Can I just say that I used the term 'regression to the mean' in reference to our injury situation, on the pre-match thread, just before it was locked.

I was quite upset no one got to admire my sublime footy wisdom, so I'm just letting you know. [emoji106]
I gave you a sarcastic "lol thanks".

Jesus, this is a fun read.  So.........  Iheanacho is injured which means he definitely has an attitude problem just like Gray (thanks for the detective work Thracian) and is bad news.  I hate them both.  Both scum.  Jaku is not on the bench which means has definitely said something out of order and our team is shit and we will probably go down.  You gotta love an FT match thread.  I shall be going now and coming back later as, like I have said many times before, I hate all of you so much I cannot explain it.  It's a deep hate, but honest.  Primal almost.  Sick to the fvcking core of my being by you all.

Up the Foxes.

Rumble.

X

Archived