Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Quality of the shirts

I bought two shirts at the shop yesterday and will have to take both back today. I bought the old IND COOPE green and yellow one which has a hole in it where the security tag was and the new black kit with Vardy 9 on the back. The 9 has huge creases in it already. Will they definitely take the Black shirt back?

2 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

They should do, my sons black shirt shred all of the gold spots of one shoulder the first time I washed it and they didn't even ask to see a receipt, they just gave me another shirt straight away .

Just not sure what their policy is on shirts that have names and numbers printed on

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just not sure what their policy is on shirts that have names and numbers printed on

If there is a fault with the shirt they HAVE to replace/refund it... but the crease is probably from being folded whilst still warm from the heat press. Maybe a wash and being hung out will bring out the crease.

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

If there is a fault with the shirt they HAVE to replace/refund it... but the crease is probably from being folded whilst still warm from the heat press. Maybe a wash and being hung out will bring out the crease.

Just worried that if I wash it they then won't take it back. Also this is the only chance I'll have to take it back before my holiday

I'll take them both back and see what they say 

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just worried that if I wash it they then won't take it back. Also this is the only chance I'll have to take it back before my holiday

Yeah see what they say. The green one shouldn't be an issue, it's an obvious fault. I used to print shirts in my previous job and was told to avoid folding while the garment was still warm as it creases... but... it should drop out with a wash.

28 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

They should do, my sons black shirt shred all of the gold spots of one shoulder the first time I washed it and they didn't even ask to see a receipt, they just gave me another shirt straight away .

Perhaps they did not ask for a receipt because they knew how old the shirt was. Or the maximum time you may have had it. Unlike the good old days when shirts came out for 3yrs.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

They'll take them back fine. Hope so anyway, can't have you wandering around Benidorm without a football shirt :)

19 minutes ago, Redouane said:

How much did you get them for? I want to get one, but the cheapest I found is like 150 euros.. for a shirt that costs 1 euro to make

Black shirt was £55 and the IND COOPE one was £35

sorted both shirts for me so all good now

i think back in 2010 one of my first posts was about shirt quality so in 7 year it sounds like they are having the same issues and the reason is that the first batches of shirts are rushed to meet deadlines and are never right. Give it a month and you will start to see sizes disappearing from the website and low stock on others, at this point the next batch will be in (around Christmas) that will be ten times better, you won't find many people that have brought a shirt 6 months after release that has problems with it, it is only the people that by within a month of release. 

Archived