Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

43 minutes ago, gazzer said:

I always teach people if you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same results. Tell me is there some underground movement at LCFC that has been waiting for HIS RETURN for this moment and have your Communication Plans in place?

Exactly, I bet Leuven don't mind the idea of achieving promotion to the top tier by having a united squad with a strong work ethic who benefit from innovative sports science.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Exactly, I bet Leuven don't mind the idea of achieving promotion to the top tier by having a united squad with a strong work ethic who benefit from innovative sports science.

do you think that will happen?  should be money to be made from the bookmakers

1 hour ago, nwl fox said:

Yeah but IIIIFFFF they had won that one then things might have turned out different eh....i know bullshit argument isn't it...

I`m not dealing with what ifs, he did fvck 2 good chances of promotion up, we were bottom of the league for three quarter of the season because of his negative stay in the game tactics, He did grab an opposing player by the neck, he did tell a supporter to Fvck off and die, and he was an obnoxious git in press conferences.

No ifs, buts and maybes about it nwl fox, i am stating the reality of what happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

This would be a great way to get rid of all the morons.  ?

So you would rather we had kept hold of Pearson and never won the premier league then?

Fair enough, but after 43 years of following the city through all the ups and downs, i was pretty damn pleased to have seen us become Champions of England.

Something that simply would not have happened with Pearson in charge.

• Like 1

Just now, gazzer said:

do you think that will happen?  should be money to be made from the bookmakers

You probably said that about us in League One and the Championship.  If you keep doing the same thing you should expect the same results of looking silly and vindictive ;) 

Leuven will be in the Jupiler League by 2020 if they keep Pearson at the helm.

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

So you would rather we had kept hold of Pearson and never won the premier league then?

Fair enough, but after 43 years of following the city through all the ups and downs, i was pretty damn pleased to have seen us become Champions of England.

and it wouldn't have with out him

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

That is pure conjecture. That much is fact.

I know, the Pearson cult is in full swing tonight!

So are the haters out again, too? Thought you'd spare us the drivel this time... :ph34r:

Unbelievable that you cannot praise a man for his achievements at the club and his work that laid the ground for the later success, let alone acknowledge all that.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

That is pure conjecture. That much is fact.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

So are the haters out again, too? Thought you'd spare us the drivel this time... :ph34r:

Unbelievable that you cannot praise a man for his achievements at the club and his work that laid the ground for the later success, let alone acknowledge all that.

well done nige for the work you've done at this club while you were getting paid a milllion pounds a year. sorry you messed up two playoff semi finals and couldn't remain respectful to either fellow professionals or the national press. Sorry your son let you down getting a bit rapey with the thais from the nation that owns the club they probably weren't briefed properly.

It bothers me because he was representing my football club, and to be perfectly honest shows how unhinged the guy was/is.

I'd rather a manager who's shit with the press and doesn't put up with dickheads than one who's shit at building a squad good enough to get the club promoted through the league system and eventually win the Premier League.  Where's Tim Sherwood these days?  The press loved him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I ask the question to you.

Would you rather we have kept Pearson, and never won the premier league, or was the sacking of Pearson a blessing?

I ask the question to you.

would you rather he was never manager and we didn't win the league.

The time was right for him to go, but you cant discredit what he built.

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

It bothers me because he was representing my football club, and to be perfectly honest shows how unhinged the guy was/is.

Yeah, it did bother me, too.

Especially when I remember all the shit that was said and done by other managers at other clubs at the time.

How did Crystal Palace fans manage to put up with Neil Warnock and Tony Pulis in one single season?

Whatever happened to Harry Redknapp, Alan Irvine, Alan Pardew - or Gus Poyet?

Does anybody else remember Tim Sherwood? Or John Carver?

All scandal-free, of course.

Yep, Pearson was the worst of them all. How dare he tarnished the reputation of our beloved LCFC!

It's not like we wouldn't be where we are now without him (and his team).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

He did come back a third time!

Employed, sacked. Employed, sacked and re instated.

Now honour your end of your statement!

yawn if you think it helps having less fans who remember 0-0 vs bolton at filbert street in 70s and more who think pearson is even in the top 5 of leicester managers.. tbh i'd even put gordon milne above that twat

4 minutes ago, gazzer said:

yawn if you think it helps having less fans who remember 0-0 vs bolton at filbert street in 70s and more who think pearson is even in the top 5 of leicester managers.. tbh i'd even put gordon milne above that twat

What has he done managerially under us wrong? 

Edited by Finnaldo