Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

1 minute ago, adam said:

All this talk of him setting the club up for when we won the premier league. A new manager with new ideas and new players won us the league. Pearson almost got us relegated. Let's not forget that. 

WE FINISHED 14TH IN OUR FIRST SEASON BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, LETS NOT FORGET THAT.

Christ I want to gouge my own eyes out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gazzer said:

you think nigel is a club legend i think he's an embarrassment. we all entitled to our opinions unless you think your opinion is more important than mine in which case enjoy nige3

he became an eternal city legend that day he killed a pack of werewolves in romania with his bare hands.

19 minutes ago, gazzer said:

I have noticed the backlash to my comment and I apologise if I offend but I have real difficulty in understanding how anybody still thinks Nigel has any useful role to play at his club. 

Image result for rab c nesbitt

Did you pm everyone that disagreed with you Rab? the same thing? "just read some of your other posts and you're obviously a cretin (it has real scientific meaning google it) sorry to bother you"

Bit weird?

Edited by HankMarvin

Crazy news and i'm utterly delighted for both parties :scarf:

at least we can all agree it's a great turn of events for both the owners and Big Nige, to be able to bury the hachet and hopefully recreate a proven successful partnership.

Let's not get beyond that lol makes everyone get a bit emotional.

EDIT - Surely this means Shakey and Nige can communicate more now as well...just saying, they're both on the payroll - always good to bounce ideas off people

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The players love him, 99% of the fan love him, Vichai & Top obviously love him. He will be home & managing us within the next year I imagine.

wow mahrez will stop sulking excellent. fans all love him obviously <blush> i was so wrong

18 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

WE FINISHED 14TH IN OUR FIRST SEASON BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, LETS NOT FORGET THAT.

Christ I want to gouge my own eyes out.

Exactly.

And the year we got to the playoffs after winning league 1. That was a pretty poor side when you look at it and he still got us to pens in the playoffs. He worked wonders for the club. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The players love him, 99% of the fan love him, Vichai & Top obviously love him. He will be home & managing us within the next year I imagine.

This, although I'd say more like 85% - all this news is like a barrage of worms emerging after a storm, forgot how many idiot supporters we have

I imagine if football was like The Voice and you never saw Pearson but just saw how the team improved continuously under him then everyone would be in agreement that he was doing a great job for us. Instead, loads of people wanted him to fail because he emasculated them or irritated them during the odd interview (which has fvck all to do with football). Now we've got arguments like "yeah but he was shit cause if we hadn't won all those matches in the great escape then we would have been relegated therefore Pearson was shit"

Morons.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This, although I'd say more like 85% - all this news is like a barrage of worms emerging after a storm, forgot how many idiot supporters we have

I imagine if football was like The Voice and you never saw Pearson but just saw how the team improved continuously under him then everyone would be in agreement that he was doing a great job for us. Instead, loads of people wanted him to fail because he emasculated them or irritated them during the odd interview (which has fvck all to do with football). Now we've got arguments like "yeah but he was shit cause if we hadn't won all those matches in the great escape then we would have been relegated therefore Pearson was shit"

Morons.

pearsonite? you may get your wish and no hard feelings

30 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Image result for rab c nesbitt

Did you pm everyone that disagreed with you Rab? the same thing? "just read some of your other posts and you're obviously a cretin (it has real scientific meaning google it) sorry to bother you"

Bit weird?

weird? i meant you are a cretin. anyone else (not cretins) reading this should understand

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

What! 

If had hadn`t fvcked up two good chances of promotion?

If we hadn`t spent three quarters of the season at the bottom of the premier league because of his stay in the game negative tactics.

If he hadn`t told a supporter to fvck off and die.

If he hadn`t grabbed an opposing player around the neck.

If he hadn`t been such an obnoxious git in his press conferences.

Yes if, if if, but for all the ifs he may have been a decent manager, we still wouldn`t have won the Premier League with him though.

Seriously....why does this bother you ???